Fabien Baron - Photographer
Francois Nars - Creative Director
Patti Wilson - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Peter Gray - Hair Stylist
James Kaliardos - Makeup Artist
Aya Jones - Model

models

narscosmetic

I'm speechless! Nars really got in the big guns for this, and their effort shows. Baron, Wilson, Gray! That second shot was destined to be a VI cover.
I like how static it looks, and Aya's face? God!

Idek what to say to this lol holy crap aya looks amazing as fxck :< that second shot omg! <3

YW7IfHx.gif

atrl.net

OMG she looks AMAZING! Love this so much! Go Nars!

This kind of campaign makes me even more proud to use Nars cosmetics!
Maybe the best beauty campaign i've seen in a long time!
Flawless!

Best beauty campaign of the season. Even bigger houses can't pull this kind of amazingness off.

Usually these cosmetics ads don't call my attention, but this one... Oh god :wub::wub: True beaty.

I'm a huge fan of the Dior cosmetics, of course that I don't use much thing, but all my female friends are obsessed for the NARS things, it's a amazing brand.

She looks incredibly beautiful as usual. I'm gl to see her staring a campaign.

I love Nars products and wow this is stunning

This brand always nails it, for me at least. They always choose a gorgeous face, put gorgeous makeup on her, shoot her with gorgeous lighting and edit the final images in a gorgeous layout. This is no exception.

Aya has extraordinary beauty.I'm glad beauty brand book her.

Didn't Nars himself shoot his own ads in the past?

I can't tell looking at the images that this is a cosmetics campaign. The NARS ads are becoming more and more over the top, lifestyle magzine.

I know Francois himself shot the ground-breaking 90s and early to mid 00s campaigns which still stand the test of time but as far as the recent campaigns I think only a couple other photogs have lensed the NARS adverts.

Is it just me or is Aya wearing a lighter, flesh-toned eyeliner, concealer around her lips?

Didn't Nars himself shoot his own ads in the past?

Yep, he also used Klein at some stage well. His own style is almost identical to Klein's, but I love it. I'm more impressed with Baron here. On paper I may not have agreed with the idea, because this doesn't look like anything he's done for Interview over the past few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->