Natalie Portman: engaged & had a baby boy!

Alvedansen

Reaction score
Natalie Portman and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child, her reps confirm to PEOPLE exclusively.

The couple met during the production of Black Swan. Portman's performance in the film has earned her nominations for a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award.

The actress, 29, will next be seen in the romantic comedy, No Strings Attached, costarring Ashton Kutcher.

This will be the first child for the actress who is due in 2011.

Congratulations! :flower:

Natalie Portman pregnant and engaged ?

Well a lot of people were speculating that she was pregnant after the Black Swan premiere pictures.

congrats to Natalie! :heart: The only bad thing is that it will ruin the red carpet appearances! Expect a lot of pouffy dresses!:D

Natalie Portman pregnant and engaged ?

From just jared :

Natalie Portman: Pregnant & Engaged!

Natalie Portman is pregnant with her first child and engaged to choreographer Benjamin Millepied, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

Benjamin, 33, and Natalie, 29, met during the production of the Darren Aronofsky ballet thriller Black Swan. Nat’s performance received nominations for a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award.

Nat and Ashton Kutcher’s romantic comedy, No Strings Attached, opens January 21, 2011.

Congrats Nat and Ben! People first reported the happy news.

natalie-portman-pregnant-engaged.jpg

Read more

pic from justjared

i read that he left his gf of 3 years that he lived with for natalie ...

People.com is reporting it now so it's true.
WOW is all i can say.

Wow! For some reason I never imagined her pregnant, but congratulations! I know the baby will be a beauty. :blush:

Congrats to the couple!
I really didn't see this coming and it is so soon after Black Swan!

I really want to change the thread title to 'Natalie Portman marries a Millepied"

Didn't he act as her dance partner in the film? I remember her dance partner in the film is asked "Would you **** that girl?" and he says "no". Would be funny if its the same guy.

^He is the same guy :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a pessimist but I don't see this lasting. I read something that he dumped his gf for her and is a social climber. I mean, I hope it lasts for her and she's happy.

Well good luck to them but considering the circumstances around the time they started dating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->