Natural Eyebrows

ueyteuor

Reaction score
Any girls and models out there that don't pluck their eyebrows and let them natural? I'd like to see that.

Well I'm no model, but I am a girl who doesn't pluck her eyebrows! Never have, never will.

eyebrows1.jpg

My photograph

Awesome, your eyes and eyebrows are beautiful... yeah never do it; Natural beauty is the best!

I know a lot of girls who don't pluck their eyebrows and look very natural and nice.

Mine are thick and dark (practically caterpillar brows), but I like them. They spend most of the time hidden under my fringe, but I can do a killer eyebrow raise :D. No, seriously, I've made people shrivel up by just looking at them...and thin eyebrows would be useless for that.

I can't do the totally natural, since I have wild brows, but I keep them very close to the way they naturally would be (just keep them nice and tidy). I love my thick brows, and a lot of people tell me that I should never, EVER touch them because they (those who overplucked) would do anything (almost) to get mine.

Natalia Vodianova never has. She said once that she absolutely hated her eyebrows because they were so thick and her grandmother told her never to pluck them. She grew up to be a gorgeous woman with the eyebrows as her trademark.

01_jpg.jpg

catwalkimages

I don't pluck my brows I just let them be. They're quite thick and kinda similar to Natalia's in terms of thickness. I don't have pics.

I have to wax mine or it'd be a disaster area. Lucky for those who never have to pluck but try saying that to someone with black hair and white skin! :lol:

^ I have dark hair with pale skin but there's not enough hair that it's really worth it to bother plucking much.

I used to wax mine and now they don't really grow back the same so I don't do anything. I used to have a fringe and when that grew out I had a quick tidy up with tweezers but since that nope I don't touch em.

I have to, thread them, or else it would be an ugly site. I have almost black hair on a palish skin tone. Not only are my eye brows thick they are hairy. (ty Armenian genes. :/)

I used to pluck my eyebrows but now I don't because I'm too lazy :rolleyes: and my brow-area looked to "plucked" and neat.

I have thick brows, and only do a little stray-maintenance once in a while. I went way too pluck-happy when I was 12-15 (I am 21 now) and I think smaller eyebrows make my eyes less intense and perhaps my eyes themselves appear smaller

I tried for so long to do the "natural eyebrows" look :cry: but I'm just genetically cursed with sparse brow hair. And my eyebrows don't extend very far at the outer ends, so I've come to find that plucking them to an even thickness makes them look longer and more present.

I try for my brow muses to be girls such as Angela or Anna S., rather than Snejana or Natalia, because otherwise I'll just be tormented by my lack of brow.

if i don't tend to my eyebrows i will have one long caterpillar across my face instead of my megan fox eyebrows

I wish my eyebrows were more coarse, I really wish I had Audrey Hepburn's eyebrows. I just do a bit of stray maintenance and thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->