Ndc

baklanyc said:
They're at Barneys? The site doesn't list any American stockists. :(

I want those glitter and patent shoes! (of course I would-- "ooh, shiny!")

edit: Oh, I see it now. They list "Distributors" meaning wholesalers, whilst "Customers" is for stores. Got it now. Must be a French thing! :P

Talk to Sarah on +32 922 42 979, tell her you where refered to her by Mr. poor boy, tell her that "rich girls do not marry poor boys", not kidding.

Clochard Chic said:
Talk to Sarah on +32 922 42 979, tell her you where refered to her by Mr. poor boy, tell her that "rich girls do not marry poor boys", not kidding.
Oh, I already got mine months ago from Berlin. According to Sarah, I'm the only one in the continent who owns them! :smile:

Great!

baklanyc said:
Oh, I already got mine months ago from Berlin. According to Sarah, I'm the only one in the continent who owns them! :smile:

Lucky you!!!

Going to bed, talk to u soon!!!

Clochard Chic said:
...do you fancy???

I fancy the zippered ankle boots in black washed leather that they did for both men and women. I can't find a picture at the moment...

I :heart: my Lord Henry Wottons, so comfortable. I've worn them so much this summer and now I gotta get them resoled already :shock:

I really want a pair of those Oxfords with the metallic finish, amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
drexl said:
I :heart: my Lord Henry Wottons, so comfortable. I've worn them so much this summer and now I gotta get them resoled already :shock:

I know - I wanted the non-patent versions, but was unable to purchase any as most of the retailers didn't buy them and the stores in St. Tropez that did didn't stock my size, while the stores in Japan were nearly 50% more expensive. But I got my fix.

Gago,

baklanyc said:
I know - I wanted the non-patent versions, but was unable to purchase any as most of the retailers didn't buy them and the stores in St. Tropez that did didn't stock my size, while the stores in Japan were nearly 50% more expensive. But I got my fix.

GAGO IS THE NAME OF THE SHOP IN AIX EN PROVENCE, HIS STOCK OF n.d.c. is MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN THAT IN ST. TROPEZ...

Basil Hallward Or James Vane??

faust said:
I fancy the zippered ankle boots in black washed leather that they did for both men and women. I can't find a picture at the moment...

BASIL IS THE LOWER VERSION, WHILE JAMES VAME IS THE TALLER VERSION, THINK THEY ARE STILL BEING PRODUCED, CALL SARAH ON +32 922 42 979 AND SHE WILL FIND OUT FOR U...
GOOD LUCK!!:wink:

Oxford Seta Gullit, Sprayed

drexl said:

THOSE WERE A LIMITED EDITION I THINK... ONLY VERY FEW PAIRS, AS THEY WERE HANDSPRAYED WITH GOLDEN GLITTER, BRONZE OR SILVER DEPENDING ON THE BASE COLOR. THIS FINISHING TECHNIQUE WAS ALSO DONE FOR GUCCI WITH THE SAME LEATHERS BUT THEY DID NOT DARE TO COMECIALIZE THEM AS THEY THOUGH IT WAS TOO FAR FORWARD.
I AM NOT SURE THEY WILL BE DOING THEM AGAIN SOON, BUT I HAVE SEEN THEM IN ALLIGATOR IN A FRNCH MAG. CALLED OPTIMUM THIS MONTH, A BIT EXPENSIVE...
TEHRE ARRE NICE THINGS COMIN UP FROM THEM, I SAW THEIR COLLECTION IN MILANO'S SHOWROOM!

Clochard Chic said:
GAGO IS THE NAME OF THE SHOP IN AIX EN PROVENCE, HIS STOCK OF n.d.c. is MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN THAT IN ST. TROPEZ...

Ah Gago....lovely holiday memories of Aix (although not that shop, it's a bit crap and Euro -chic. The womens' shop is much better - more "Northern European").

I have a pair of brown brogue NDCs but my wife hates them - really really hates them - so I never wear them, except to work dos (which they're actually quite good for since they're a bit "fashion" but also a bit classic.).

Sadly, the word Gago means "Idiot" in the Philippines, where I'm from! :lol:

You are right...

Johnny said:
Ah Gago....lovely holiday memories of Aix (although not that shop, it's a bit crap and Euro -chic. The womens' shop is much better - more "Northern European").

I have a pair of brown brogue NDCs but my wife hates them - really really hates them - so I never wear them, except to work dos (which they're actually quite good for since they're a bit "fashion" but also a bit classic.).

...There is better than Gago, but unfortunately not so much in Aix, the ladies shop is nice.
Your comment is funny, What does your wife do not like about the n.d.c. shoes??
Mine does not like some of them either, but some she does... Anyway, I gues that's why we are not all the same!!??
:blink:

Sorry man!!!...

baklanyc said:
Sadly, the word Gago means "Idiot" in the Philippines, where I'm from! :lol:
did not knew, Maybe the owners is a Gago??? HA HA!!

Actually the owner does not run it any further, but one of his employees, maybe he is not aware of the "double meaning"??

Good one!!:woot:

i tried a pair on for the first time on friday...

more comfortable than i could have ever imagined...
the leather is washed andn super soft...
i would happily have purchased them...
but i cannot get my head around that pointy toe...

it just reads 'cowboy boot' to me from far away...
:ermm:...

and based on the fact that i have at least 5 prs of boots that serve the same purpose...i just couldn't justify the purchase of something that irked me to a certain extent...

but.....
oooohhhhhhh.....
sooooooo comfy....
:P

softgrey said:
i tried a pair on for the first time on friday...

more comfortable than i could have ever imagined...
the leather is washed andn super soft...
i would happily have purchased them...
but i cannot get my head around that pointy toe...

I hear ya. There are some slouchy boot styles currently at 50% off, but the last is still the long pointier one I got back in 2004 so I can't justify it myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->