New Hair Trend?

Side ponys are good 4 bad hair days ! cos it keeps it out ur face i surpose

I like it. Nice, simple, easy and looks great! A great variation of the classic low ponytail.

Originally posted by tiamaria@Jun 15th, 2004 - 6:21 am
LOL ! I know scallies r into tack !! The cheeper looking the better !!
yeah when i went to UK it was :yuk: run in with scallies....

one vulgar scally boy made a really ew remark to me...

my bf wanted to punch him...lol...

told him not worth to stoop. save his higherclass well class or dignity too. :heart:

backtopic....

um...i wear low side one with a rhinestone dragonfly clip i got from Tarina Tarantino..so cute.. :heart:

I know probally was for the best !! they could have stabbed him or sumthing !! not a nice thort !!!

I wear my hair in a side pony tail, actually I'm wearing it like that one. I love it, something different and it's cute! I have creative highlites so they really stick out!

Hi! I am new to the site, and I am just loving it! (I hope I am doing all this right!!) About the side pony! Sometimes when I put my hair up in a ponytail it will make its way in to a side pony because of whatever I am doing and I will have a quick look in the mirror and see it and really like it! Although I always felt like I was in the 80's or something!! If they are infact the new thing I think it is great!

I have always been open to wearing my hair in a side ponytail-low or high. If its high, its not RIGHT on the side, kind of to the back. I'll post a picture when My computer gets fixed. I think some people can pull it off. If you're the kind of girl who only wears abercrombie and american eagle-i dont think you could. But if you care more about fashion than fads-and you are open-minded, I definately think you can pull it off!

My hair right now is shaved on the sides, left side has two chunky hot pink stripes, and the right side has three shaved lines.. the top is super long, which I pick up sometimes with a lot of hairspray, to create the Elvis pompadour, I comb it to the front and leave it just hanging, or I slick it to the side when I want to look half decent... I love my hair! :lol:

I’m all about symmetry (that is the English word, right?). :unsure: I would never be able to handle it.

Ive got a james dean with the elvis pompadour slanting to the left, shaved on the sides. Thats what its like right now but its a versatile cut. Its short on the sides but really long at the front. I can put it all up, let it hang over my face when I'm not really bothered (most of the time) or put it to the side to look slightly more respectable.

ya! i got sick of the regular ponytail about a year ago, and have been sporting the higher side pony, just bc my hair length wouldnt permit a low one without a really visable clip. but now its growing out (almost armpit length! hehe) and im going for the low version a lot more.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jun 15th, 2004 - 11:16 am
I've been seeing this for a while already, mostly on preteen girls. I though that it had more to do with the 80's revival though. :huh:
ditto...but that whoel charver thing was pretty enlightening...my friend told me about that...it's funny and terribly sad at the same time... :blink:

I actually tried wearing my hair like this yesterday. :ninja: While I thought that it looked fairly cute, I must admit that I kept feeling lopsided...
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"