Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minillo: It's ON!

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
From Perez Hilton ^_^
a54b3f498f.jpg

a9602b3b53.jpg

For all you doubters, not only were we the first to break the news of Nick Lachey and MTV VJ Vanessa Minillo's Atlantic City hookup, but we are about to drop another bombshell!
Nick & Vanessa are giving love a second chance and they're getting steamy!
Not only did they get freaky at the Borgota Hotel this weekend but they also just took a romantic getaway together to an exclusive resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Yes, that really is them in those pics above!
And, if any of you doubt us, we're sure you'll read all about Nick & Vanessa in Mexico in the celebrity weeklies, when they come out at the end of this week.
But remember, as always, you read it on PerezHilton.com first!

haha, yesss, she not with my Derek Jeter anymore (for the moment anyway)!

christina126 said:
haha, yesss, she not with my Derek Jeter anymore (for the moment anyway)!

I wonder if Derek was aware that he and Vanessa are no longer together, or if these pictures broke the news to him?! :innocent:

Ugh, I wish Nick would just hide in a closet somewhere; can you believe he is trying to get a hold of 1/2 of Jessica's fortune?That's pathetic.

I actually think Nick is a pretty decent guy. I'm positive that the whole thing about him trying to take Jessica's money is BS.
He always seemed pretty careful and considerate to me.

I think he is entitled to the money, she wouldn't have made it w/o him... he contributed a lots to her success... I mean look at her now.

Ya for Nick and Vanessa, she is a sweetie.

sanura said:
I think he is entitled to the money, she wouldn't have made it w/o him... he contributed a lots to her success... I mean look at her now.

I actually agree...

You see these women going after their husband's money all the time, and most of the time, we think nothing of it... this is a good reversal.

I disagree. Jessica's father got them the contract for the reality show. And it was she who made the lucrative money out of it due to her persona-esque at being comedic without trying. Adverts poured into her image as well as the producers. And given the feedback with the show, the money was geared toward Jessica. She was the asset to the show. That is why she's got contracts to do appearances, cosmetics, and movies. Not Nick. He was just her husband and the second banana so to speak. Actually, being with Jessica boost him in the public's eye.

Erin said:
I actually agree...

You see these women going after their husband's money all the time, and most of the time, we think nothing of it... this is a good reversal.

sanura said:

Ya for Nick and Vanessa, she is a sweetie.

Uh, no he's not. Jess worked hard for that money and Nick is being greedy; he's rich on his own (He's worth around 5 mill.) So no, he doesn't deserve any cash from her; they never even had kids! Big boy Nick can take care of his own self.

What happened to that other pretty lady he was dating, the stylist/personal shopper????? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
smartarse said:
I disagree. Jessica's father got them the contract for the reality show. And it was she who made the lucrative money out of it due to her persona-esque at being comedic without trying. Adverts poured into her image as well as the producers. And given the feedback with the show, the money was geared toward Jessica. She was the asset to the show. That is why she's got contracts to do appearances, cosmetics, and movies. Not Nick. He was just her husband and the second banana so to speak. Actually, being with Jessica boost him in the public's eye.

But for her marriage to Nick there would have been no reality show contract, no chance for her to "charm" the world with her "I'm a stereotypical dumb blonde" routine, no endorsements, no movies, no interest in her. She would have stayed the wannabe Britney or Christina that she was for so long. Look at her now after they announced the divorce...her popularity has fallen a great deal. She will never be at the level she was about two years ago. And as for him getting some of her money...I think it's a great thing. For so long women have been getting half of their husband's fortunes for "supporting" them while they made money or became famous. Nick was an integral part of her success, and he deserves just as much as if the roles were reversed (he had become as successful as Jessica and she was in his position).

I seriously agreed with Erin and BoscoBJGD, JS would not have gotten where she's at today w/o Nick. And when is the last time ppl show interest in JS? Not since she got divorced, even her daddy is turning his attention to Ashlee S now- while Nick has been able to keep himself in the limelight. If anything I think the marriage actually hurt his career, but 1000% helped JS's. I bet if they get back together JS's popularity would shoot up 1000x... She should be grateful to Nick for supporting her career when they were married and give him the money he deserves.

cosmogrl5 said:
I wonder if Derek was aware that he and Vanessa are no longer together, or if these pictures broke the news to him?! :innocent:

well, its usually the other way around. He's a big player. I'm sure he doesnt care. But chances are, despite them constantly seeing other people, they'll be photographed together in a few weeks.

I think it's so funny that ALL the entertainment shows tonight (E, Daily 10, Extra, Access) reported Nick and Vanessa's romance. However, Entertainment Tonight didn't because Vanessa works on the show. She should just say, "Hey people! I swamped spit with Nick Lachey this weekend!" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->