Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minillo: It's ON!

this girls is so pathetic, ughghh... I can't stand her...

^What's so pathetic about her?

I'm neutral on the relationship but I find her looks too tacky. Jessica is much prettier.

WOw, that was the most annoying video ever.:doh:

Here is a new pic of them grocery shopping over the weekend. Source: perezhilton.com

a90c20d451.jpg

i dont like jessica and she's not even that pretty.. i used to think she was talented until i saw her do this live performance and she did this nasaly thing w/ her voice... hated her since then

vanessa and nick? a much better couple cuz she actually likes sports and we ALL kno Nick does too... they're better off w/ other ppl...

nick was more sucessful goin into newlyweds and comin out...

btw didn't joe Simpson always hate Nick?

I find it so funny that despite the fact that Jessica is considered the dumb one, Nick seems to be just as dumb as she is, only he hides it better. I formed this opinion while watching an interview with him where he didn't understand the question "If you could switch gender for a day, what would you do?" seriously, he was all, "Switch gender? What does that mean?" and had NO idea :lol: ok maybe I sound like a snob but surely in terms of complicated and deep questions that one isn't too difficult!

I knew about Jessica before the show, but then again I knew about Nick from 98 degrees too. The thing that always struck me about Jessica...is how the girl cannot sing a note. I don't understand how she got a contract in the first place. Must be her 'rack'. Or something.

misssakura said:
I knew about Jessica before the show, but then again I knew about Nick from 98 degrees too. The thing that always struck me about Jessica...is how the girl cannot sing a note. I don't understand how she got a contract in the first place. Must be her 'rack'. Or something.

I used to think she could sing but the more I hear of her voice, the less impressed I become. All she can really do is SCREAM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->