Nick Lachey and Kristin Cavallari

She was not even that spoiled or rich...she drove a freaking Suzuki...until she started getting money from MTV...she's so annoying...

'LAGUNA' LOVES
p603262006b.jpg

March 26, 2006 -- YOUNG love in Hollywood is fickle. "Laguna Beach" mean girl Kristin Cavallari is back with her ex-boyfriend Brody Jenner after Jessica Simpson's soon to be ex-husband Nick Lachey gave her the boot. "Nick didn't want to freak everyone out - she was too young and he knew it would look bad," said our spy. Meanwhile, Latina hottie Salma Hayek is said to be dating "Sideways" director Alexander Payne.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/66004.htm

I can not remember where I read it ut she was quaoted saying that she did cocaine before and that she would never do it again because she felt horrible afterward. I thought how stupid is this girl? to do drugs and then to tell the world.

Doctoring the Red Carpet: We like Jessica Simpson as much the next person--especially if the next person is Us Weekly body-language expert Dr. Lillian Glass. Nick Lachey's split with Jessica seems to have shattered Dr. Glass, who criticizes Jessica's rival, Laguna Beach blonde Kristin Cavalleri, in a photo spread titled, "Is Kristin Stealing Jessica's Poses?" The mag slaps together parallel red carpet looks and harshly critiques Kristin for not being up to Jessica's level of paparazzi-luring expertise. Glass is the master of compare and contrast--and of dogging Kristin: "It's the same pose, but her elbow is straight and uncomfortable." Here's another dig: "She's trying to be sexy, whereas Jessica is sexy." In another side-by-side photo duel, Jessica's hand-on-heart pose outshines an "awkward" version by Kristin, where "her hand is on her clavicle, not her heart." Wow, who knew publicity-photo palm positions were so rigidly defined? Guess it's like under-rotating your triple-axel in skating or something. One thing's for certain--if the red carpet strut ever becomes an Olympic event, Jessica would definitely earn the gold medal. Especially if Dr. Glass is judging.

:lol:

eonline.com

who is brody jenner ? there was a picture in my paper in oz today of her at the kids choice awards. i didn't know who it was at first. She looked like a skank and the caption said something about her trying to adjust her dress to the kid audience cuz she was pulling it up. It only just covered her **** and breasts. I can't beleive she would wear that to a kids show.

anyone got the picture ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->