Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo photographed naked

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
On one hand I feel bad, but on the other, I think they are idiots for not knowing better and being more careful. Maybe they thought no one would want to see a naked D-list celebrity? :lol:

Nick & Vanessa Speak!

Last edited by a moderator:
Source: Dlisted.com
hardcorepicscandal.jpg

Late last week photos of Nick Lachey and Vanessa Manilafolders getting naked in Mexico hit the internet. The censored photos first appeared in Life & Style magazine. It looks like those pictures were nothing compared to the rest of the roll. TMZ reports that the rest of the photos showed Nick and Vanessa engaged in hardcore sex in the jacuzzi. A source told TMZ that the pictures are "Paris Hilton sex-tape level" and shows them in various positions.

Well, Nick and Vanessa got their high-powered laywer to make sure those pics never see the light of the internet. He sent out a letter to all the weeklies threatening that if they publish those pictures, they will get sued.

Marty Singer (their attorney said, "The photos that were taken of our clients by a Mexican photographer violated Mexican law and were a clear invasion of privacy, and we have threatened to take legal action against third parties who publish the photos."

Marty even got to my ***! I posted the pictures from Life & Style and unfortunately had to take that sh*t down. It was censored anyway. I'm sure these so-called hardcore pics will somehow make their way to the internet.

Vanessa seems to be way more fun than Chestica!

Last edited by a moderator:
On one hand I feel bad, but on the other, I think they are idiots for not knowing better and being more careful. Maybe they thought no one would want to see a naked D-list celebrity? :lol:
!

or maybe they thought this would help move them up from D list :innocent:

^ Agreed on all counts.

Unfortunately, I also believe that they think this will help them move up the ladder of fame...:innocent:

they weren't just naked...they were having hardcore sex outdoors...dumb!!

I read the headline of the thread and thought 'who cares - they both get practically naked for the camera routinely'. :innocent: Sex symbols, yea, right.

Yes, total publicity stunt. I don't feel the slightest bit bad for them.

These two losers annoy me to no end.

This was all for publicity.

Its not news anymore

I think I saw pics on JustJared some time ago....if anyone has time they could post them here.

Hardcore is really just one those terms that gets used to ramp up the publicity. For sex to be truly classified as Hardcore it must contain animals, children or violence, or any combination of the three.

In reality, all it means is they had sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->