Nicole Fox

Steve Madden Spring Campaign

Photographer: Jeremiah Wilson
MUA: Javier Romero

jeremiahwilsonphoto.blogspot.com

Thanks for posting!

I really like the setting of the shoot. Nicole looks pretty as per usual although (and this is just me being picky) some shots make her legs a little short.

Wow! There's a thread on Nicole! I loved her from day one.

love her. is her hair colour natural? i didn't watch that season of ANTM so i don't know much about her. XD

Yeah, she's a natural red head! :D But they may have dyed it to be a more vibrant red (or it might just be the lighting). I remember her hair to be a more reddish-orange-copper-with-a-brown-undertone sort of shade on ANTM. If I confused you with my description, go check out her pictures from ANTM at the beginning of the thread and you'll see what I mean. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I like her so much! From the first episode I hoped she would win, but thought they'd pick a less interesting, generic girl. I hope she goes far in her career!

stevemadden.com

stevemadden.com

She's done extremely well already for an ANTM contestant. She could really have a successful commercial career! I just hope Wilhelmina doesn't ruin it.

Fashion Q&A Magazine, April 2010

fashionqanda.com

She has a great smile. The song in the video was nice too. (Thanks for posting!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->