Nicole Kidman: I lost Tom's baby when I was 23

I feel sad for her but details like that just don`t belong into the public!

i agree. i really cannot feel sorry for her like i should cos if she decided to talk about it in public, that it is not painfull for her as u thought it should be. sadly, i feel like this is just a way to get an attention.

I agree with the comments regarding her hypocrisy (re: wanting privacy). I also agree with the comments about going on and on about wanting a child when she's lucky to have the resources to have her children. I also thought it was strange to pose with her sister's child. Every celebrity also has some topic they go on about or do something to get attention or promote themselves - for Nicole it's "love" and "a baby."

i agree with a lot of the comments made. i feel like i should feel really bad for her (and of course i do regarding the miscarriages) but it does seem like a way to get attention, especially now that tom cuise has got a "new" family with someone else. I just think these sorts of things dont belong to the media, they are the experiences and traumas that are closest to you and shape you and don't need to be splashed across the newspaper. There's a difference between general chit chat/celeb gossip and personal tradgedies that should be kept completely private.

i also agree that it will end up hurting her existing children to hear so much about how she "yearns" to have a baby. Surely in the long run this is going to make them feel as though they are not quite good enough, like they are fill ins for the "real thing". It doesnt matter by what means she got her children, they are still her children and her main priority should be to appriciate them and appriciate how lucky she was to be able to have them in the first place, unlike some people who are not as fortunate.

^ There are always been lots of rumors she isn't really involved with those kids...
that they spend most of their time with Tom and she barely sees them after the divorce.
If she does, she is good at hiding it b/c they aren't photographed much.

I think most celebrities have a love hate relationship with the media. When the media is on their side they love it and when it's not then they hate it. Nicole is no different. I noticed that she's not photographed with her kids. It's sad that she wants to have her "own" kids when she's already a mother.

I feel sorry for her children, she clearly doesn't regard them as hers. I wonder if it's always been like this or it's something that happened after the divorce?

Why does she always comes off whining, needy and pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think every woman wants a part of her to live in a child that she created with someone she loves.

I don't agree with this and find it quite insulting, as not all women are like-minded when it comes to life and reproducing.

But back on topic - I really feel for Nicole after reading about this :(

Nicole is no different. I noticed that she's not photographed with her kids. It's sad that she wants to have her "own" kids when she's already a mother.

She might not be photographed with her kids out of choice. It can't be nice for them to be exposed to paparazzi.

tom or nicole are almost never photographed w/their kids. i see suri everywhere w/tom but i've never seen him w/his other kids asides from their sporting events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->