Nina Ricci F/W 07.08 : Anabela Belikova by Annie Leibovitz

These are so beautiful. I can't wait to see more! I'm so glad that Anabela is finally getting the recognition she deserves and YAY! Leibovitz is amazing as usual. ^_^

^^ Finally? Considering this was Anabela's first season, I'd say her success was pretty much instant. :D

OlgaKorbut said:
I think they took the easy way out as this is exactly what I'd expect given the collection and choice of photographer, but it's very beautiful nonetheless.
My sentiments exactly.

love the concept but you can hardly see Anabela!! She deserves some more recognition.

I wish Mert & Marcus would have shot this!

^ Mert and Marcus need to get more work!!

I like the ads... very pretty and suitable. Anabela looks lovely. :flower:

These ads are so magical, but predictable considering the collection. Anabela looks lovely :heart:

meh... the girl looks like she's 14, dressed up in her mom's gown... I think I would have liked it with another model, more grown up, eventhough the nymph thing requires a young looking model...

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing. The best campaigns this season in my eyes are both by Leibovitz. I love the warmness and familiarity in her work. :flower:

I like the one with the dark dress the best.(Anabela) I love the way they are camoflauging her and the dress with the tree and scenery which I think is absolutely beautiful.

These shots have all been posted, so these are just different versions.

ninaricci.com

I'm LOVING this :heart:! Annie Leibovitz is amazing as always and Anabela looks great. I especially love Anabela in the black dress. It's definetly my favourite this season!

unimpressed

its just a girl standing in the woods in a dress. its so boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->