Nirvana

Source: Sassy and Punk
dfsd.jpg

This is the band in my heart :heart:. I even have a Nirvana tattoo on my wrist. I can't describe how much this band is for me.

I love Love Buzz and Lithium the most....then comes Come As You Are,Smells Like Teen Spirit and other songs...:heart:

I like Heart-Shaped Box a lot. It sounds really sad to me. I like Lithium also.

I first heard of them when I was 12, and my musical tastes have changed so much since then.

They will always be the band I feel the most about. :heart: :heart:

Btw half the man I used to be is not called that. It is called Creep and it is by Stone Temple Pilots not Nirvana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Come as you are and heart shaped box

Smells like teen spirit is also a good one but they had way better songs, people think nirvana=smells like teen spirit but they had much better lyrics than that.Though I still love to hear "smells like.." every now and then, plus the fact it is also in Moulin Rouge.

frances%20copy.jpg

frances1%20copy.jpg

Frances Bean Cobain: art imitating life

Frances Bean Cobain, the daughter of 90s grunge icons Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, appears in UK Elle wearing some of her famous father's signature clothes. Asked about her outfit, Cobain said, "The pyjama bottoms were my dad's. He got married to my mom in them in Hawaii in 1992, so I thought it would be cute if I wore them today. My dad was too lazy to put on a tux so he wore his pyjamas! And the cardigan is one of my dad's famous ones that he'd wear on stage and at photo shoots. My mom has kept a lot of his clothing and I borrow it now and then."

celebritynation

I think it's quite cute she is wearing her dads clothes but sad. I wish he was still around.

i just bought their "sliver:the best of the box" cd. 22 tracks of pure genius

I used the be the biggest fan of Nirvana, seriously I was obssesed. Now, I dont like them that much, but they have some cool songs and I love the grunge style they had going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->