No. 21 F/W 2020.21 Milan

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

NOWFASHION.COM

He’s been the darkhorse highlight for me now. Nothing forced, contrived and desperately-seeking-to-be-down-with-the-kidz gimmicks. Just simply irresistible and gorgeous womanly pieces that are quiet with the most unexpected flashes of the maverick— and all so sharply focused and tightly edited. (The dreaded “punk” elements of safety pins and chains are so impressively worked into the concept of his ladylike silhouettes it’s such a delight.) Very late-90s Prada without copycatting. And I mean that in the best way.

One of the best designers in Milan right now. He always delivers beautiful, effortless and elegant clothes. Alessandro deserves more attention. Maybe Miuccia should hire him.

I like it less than last season. I don’t like the chain thing that I think Tom Ford did better...It just feel like an afterthought here!
That first look is just fabulous!
I like when Alessandro is at it simplest! There too much gimmicks here but N21 has always been a highlight of Milan. Even if the clothes don’t scream, in stores, you want everything.
It’s really a brand for young, chic and active women. It’s has a luxurious feel without being precious and you can buy a whole look without cutting a leg!

After a few seasons of shaky collections this feels like a return to form for him I love it all.

great, really love the shoes especially. love the styling, all the feathers, stripes, yeah it's a great collection !

I'm always a fan of Alessandro's work. For me, he is one of the real fashion designers that create wearable items with interesting details. I understand the statement, the vision and the personality things going on with the new generation designers, you need to be presence in order to get people attention. But how about the clothes ? I can't wear those extravagance for my daily life and I can't imagine any people could wear those things, even when you are working in fashion, you can't wear those clothes to run errands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->