Noel Fielding

Fliss

Reaction score
I think he's incredibly cool! Unfortunately not very well known in anywhere other than the UK but hopefully people will like him anyway. He's really cute, always seems to be smiling and happy!

Noel stars as Vince Noir in The Mighty Boosh and his style is quite out there!
Images from photobucket.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love everything about him! :wub: I'm extremely disappointed that The Goth Detectives were not victorious on this year's Big Fat Quiz Of The Year, though! :P

Woohoo! Another Noel fan :D
It was a travesty that The Goth Detectives didn't win this year round! (I'm hoping they'll still do next year's though because they're hilarious!)
Noel's cape was hilarious, his banana battlements were great too even after the browning of them! :rofl:

I love them both. I met Russel in real life, he was so tall, really tall and very stricking. He was absoultely lovely. Noel has an amazingly positive attitude, he's hilarious in the I.T. Crowd. Also didn't he date Courtney Love.

You've met Russell?! Wow that's so cool, I've noticed that he seems very tall even when stood next to Jonathan Ross :D I'm so glad that he's lovely in real life!

I think one of the things I like most about Noel is his positive attitude, it makes him even more adorable! Oh the outtakes of him as Richmond on The I.T Crowd are brilliant, here they are for anyone who's not seem them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxE2y51BUmw

Some more pictures of him, a few of them from The Mighty Boosh though I think he must steal some of the wardrobe there! :lol:
photobucket.com

^ Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen that! Very funny! :lol: I'm going to see The Mighty Boosh Live in October so I may be lucky enough to meet Noel! *fingers crossed*

I love the outtakes, especially the bit where he says 'Don't clap that, I f***ed up!' :rofl:

Oh you're so lucky that you're going to see them live in October, I'm hoping to get tickets for November so I have my fingers crossed for that! I hope you get to meet Noel, that would be very cool :D

I love Noel Fielding!
last years big fat quiz of the year was the funniest thing i've watched in ages. this years not quite as good but still..

Last years was hilarious as well! I really liked the cape this year :rofl:
He did have some really funny lines this year though about banana battlements, having two legs and not knowing what shaped head you'd have if you shaved your hair off! Also his crimping with Jonathan Ross was great!

I haven't thought of looking him up at TFS before

The Mighty Boosh must be the most genious thing ever made.

I thought I'd create a thread for him after his performance on The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year and I'm such a fan of The Mighty Boosh that I was hoping he'd have some fans of him and the show on here!

He does have a great style I agree skye_v!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! :D

Thanks so much hun!! Hope you'll stick around here, god knows we need more Noel fans :lol:

Thank you for the screencaps! :smile: i may rewatch the big fat quiz without writing an essay this time!
and the mighty boosh = amazing

:rofl: Thanks for posting that! I ordered the DVD of them live a couple of days ago so hopefully it'll be here soon!!

A few of Noel's costumes/characters in the first season of The Mighty Boosh
poofybit @ LJ.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->