Noot Seear

i definitely miss her in nyc.
:(

but all the love and support on her endeavors.
just don't go too Hollywood. lol

I wish I were happy about the Twilight thing, but I just think she's better than that. :lol:

i just read she was going to be in twilight so i came to her thread to see more stunning pics of her! shes gorgeous!

Also i found this

25rftiu.jpg

Source

gorgeous! i love her leather skirt so much, her style is very similar to erin wassons

I wish I were happy about the Twilight thing, but I just think she's better than that. :lol:
Yes, me too! I wont be watching this Twilight crap, but best of luck to her...just commenting on something suspicious about her in the Model/Celeb Weight Thread at the moment that I find ridiculous.

Thank you stellarnostalgia for that street candid. She's adorable!

her style is very similar to erin wassons

Except Noot is a MUCH better model.

Yes, me too! I wont be watching this Twilight crap, but best of luck to her...just commenting on something suspicious about her in the Model/Celeb Weight Thread at the moment that I find ridiculous.

Thank you stellarnostalgia for that street candid. She's adorable!

Except Noot is a MUCH better model.

I agree, Noot is definitely a better model than Erin. I find her modeling photos to be much more captivating than Erin's, although I think Erin is just as gorgeous in candids.

i guess maybe she's just trying to get herself a name in the industry so she'll be able to do more roles in the future, because anyone associated with twilight at all is hitting the fame and exposure jackpot..

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yep. She says in an interview one page back that she's always wanted to be an actress, and that New Moon opened up doors for her. She's going to be working on some indie movies.

oh ok, sorry i didn't even notice that interview for some reason!

W/ the cast of Law & Order in Harper's Bazaar (Nov '09)

community.livejournal.com/twilightsagafan

Gorgeous cover for Fashion Magazine November 2009 - it's a Canadian magazine so I'll try to get pictures of her interview!

ick3ua.jpg

Who: Noot Seear
What she’s wearing: A one-of-a-kind coat by Erdem for Hudson’s Bay Company.
Credits: Photographed by Kevin O’Brien and styled by Tammy Eckenswiller. Hair by Harry Josh for harryjosh.com. Makeup by Stevie Huynh for The Wall Group.
fashionmagazine.com

Starring Renata
Photographer: Stacey Mark
Magazine: Russh Issue 31 Nov/Dec 2009

scans by rox_yr_sox

i'm so proud of my hometown, vancouver, to be producing so many successful, gorgeous models!! lol i guess i'll just wait for my opportunity to come, right? hahah but no i love noot she's got somethin special, and very charming about her, aside from her hometown of course :P :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->