Noot Seear

wow, i just came here because i saw a pic of noot saying that she will be in this film. i really liked her face and when i came to this thread i realised that she did really beautiful editorials and her style is cool too!

i only saw twilight the other day after a friend's outrage that i hadn't seen it yet and to be honest i thought it was a bit empty - not that much actually happened. definitely going to see the next one though because of noot.
has she does any modelling work lately? i haven't seen any pictures

YOU GUYS!
i just saw her in downtown san diego, she was there with the entire twilight cast and looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous. she was wearing a black dress that was sheer (or had some sort of cutouts, i couldnt see perfectly) on the sides and black boots and her hair looked great and...im gushing.
i dont even care about seeing robert pattinson ha.

The Twilight Fan Experience Screening (July 23, 2009)

lionandlamblove.org

shes looks so gorgeous!
here are candids from the event:
335.jpg

334.jpg

317.jpg

316.jpg

315.jpg

314.jpg

311.jpg

309.jpg

source- picasaweb.google.com/cwhite55/ComicCon#

Thanks for all the pics Fashionmuse! :flower:

Great to see her own style - I love it. She stands out so much from the other girls not just because of her height! I wonder who the dress is by...not that i could get away with wearing it B)

I dont remember seeing this...apologies if its a repost.

noot-seear-file-2.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

3341_i1_mime.jpg

nylonmag.com

Noot Seear in Twilight, photographed by Michael Angelo, with hair by Shu Uemura Full Shimmer and makeup by Lipstick Queen.

I dont really like the sweater however its great to see someone with clout doing something really worthwhile.

291048153_bc23093294.jpg

flickr.com by steve cross

I love the Mark Fast dress she wore to the SD Twilight Event.

I hope we start to get more photos. Her style is killer!

i like the photos of her with kellan. ^_^
i'm kinda disappointed she didn't get to talk. or at least from the videos i saw.

Oh God i really DO NOT want to get into these Twilight series just to see Noot in the New Moon movie, although that Taylor Lautner is a hottie. :brows:

Hmmm. Double-edged sword. :wacko:

i can't wait to see her in Twilight: New Moon
:woot:

Kristen, be afraid. be very afraid ....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"