Numéro #223 June/July/August 2021 by Lusha Alic, Yulia Gorbachenko & Lee Wei Swee

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by vogue28, May 26, 2021.

1. THD96

THD96 Well-Known Member

Does Babeth consult for any brands? I think with her talents she can be as influential in the industry as Carine, but she not.

I think her main problem is she too stubborn and not versatile enough as a stylist. I feel like all of her Numéro covers always have 3 colors ( Black, White and Red). Numéro may be good but it can be great if she take more risks.

Xone likes this.
  2. Zorka

Zorka Well-Known Member

CORPS ET ÂME
    Photographers:
    Bastiaan Woudt
    Stylist: Rebecca Bleynie
    Hair: Magdalena Loza
    Make-Up: Kathinka Gernant
    Models: Ajok Madel & Sophia Roetz

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

weibo.com

3. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

She did a lot in the past. I don’t know if she is that involved lately.
    She was consultant for Hermès during the Gaultier years (it was obvious if you watch closely the photographers during that era), she has consulted for a lot of brands. But her consultant is like « old school » consulting. She is really a respected voice that puts talents together or would advice a designer (what she did with Alber for example)...It’s not styling the campaigns like what is commonly used as consulting.

That way, she really pushed Numero’s talents. She started Numero with the fabulous Art Director Thomas Lenthal so, the vision was absolutely beyond at the time.

Overtime the magazine has become less fashion forward but maybe more Arty...It is still a beautiful magazine but it’s now more of an extension of the group it is part of (Paul Emmanuel Reiffers bought the magazine years ago). It’s still chic, the title is respected and has survived but the really small amount of people who buys it doesn’t make it relevant in the global sense of the word.

But I think what is great is that despite not or barely not styling at all, she has created an identity for the magazine.

She is as influential as Carine...in a different way. Carine also has that fame and that aura of the big names she has been associated with. Babeth, even when she was at Vogue, has always been a BTS person.

4. Zorka

Zorka Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

TELLURIQUE
    Photographers:
    Yulia Gorbachenko
    Stylist: Charles Varenne
    Hair: Dennis Gots
    Make-Up: Holly Silius
    Model: Mayowa Nicholas

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

weibo.com

5. guimon

guimon Well-Known Member

Wow, Mayowa'd ed is amazing. The girl can model and she's a star.

6. Zorka

Zorka Well-Known Member

LA SOLEDAD
    Photographers:
    Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
    Stylist: Samuel François
    Hair: Kazue Deki
    Make-Up: Lloyd Simmonds
    Model: Saffron Vadher

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

weibo.com

#26 Zorka, Jun 17, 2021
    Last edited by moderator pellucid: Jun 17, 2021
  7. Zorka

Zorka Well-Known Member

BODY & SOUL
    Photographer:
    Mariya Pepelanova
    Stylist: Irina Marie
    Hair & Make-Up: Gloria Rico
    Model: Barbara Valente

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

weibo.com

8. Xone

Xone Well-Known Member

I just realize this is for 3 months…i saw it today and it looks good but why 3 months??? So next issue will be september? Weird…