Numéro April 2015 : Mariacarla Boscono by Peter Lindbergh

Wonderful. Not a groundbreaking cover, but mariacarla looks great and i always love her work with lindbergh

A bit disappointed : the picture is great, but Numéro is usually awesome ! I don't like the styling, the only item I am fond of is the high waisted pants.

I'm dumbfounded as to how someone could've selected that lifeless, flat and mundane shot of Mariacarla for the cover. I'm no fan of Boscono's but I know for a fact she's capable of more than this. Numéro used to be such trendsetters, full of innovation and stimulating imagery. What happened?

MCB is one of my favorite models ever but this could have went harder

I think she is amazing so I expected more of it.

What a let down. The duo of Lindbergh and MariaCarla can do no wrong, but I'm not a fan of this. The forced pose and deep looks throws me off.

I am disappointed. You had MCB and Lindbergh and this is what you get? The wasted potential bothers me. It could have been a very strong cover but this is what we get.. black and white

wow falling asleep..fair enough they want to use it in editorial but cover? the contents have a lot to live up to

This is a nice cover but I wish it was in colour.
A bit depressing for spring time.

I must be one of the only few poeple who actually liked it...It's fierce and yet simple.

Well diserved cover for Boscono and about the time. Loving this! Waiting for the editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->