Numéro April 2015 : Mariacarla Boscono by Peter Lindbergh

So much talent here, but it looks like they took this shot while they were checking the lighting.

Jean Paul Gaultier
Photographer:
Peter Lindbergh
Stylist: Stephen Kidd
Model: Mariacarla Boscono
Make-Up: Karim Rahman
Hair: Valentin

*glossynewsstand.com

Body Conscious
Photographer:
Hans Feurer
Stylist: Spela Lenarcic
Model: Chiharu Okunugi
Make-Up: Fredrik Stambro
Hair: Massato

*glossynewsstand.com

Aymeline
Photographer:
Jacob Sutton
Stylist: Samuel François
Model: Aymeline Valade
Make-Up: Mathias van Hooff
Hair: Tina Outen

*glossynewsstand.com

Flamingo Park
Photographer:
Greg Kadel
Stylist: Elizabeth Sulcer
Model: Eniko Mihalik
Make-Up: Mariel Barrera
Hair: Nicolas Jurnjack

*glossynewsstand.com

I'm have to get this!! Chiharu looks amazing in her editorial, so glad for her. Aymeline as well. I'm surprised she didn't get the cover. The main editorial is a bit of a flop for me. It looks like they tried to go the sensual route, but it just doesn't translate very well.

Greg Kadel's editorial is what Vogue Paris should look like! It's a strong editorial! Visually appealing and gorgeously styled! Fantastic

Extase
Photographer:
Miles Aldridge
Stylist: Samuel François
Model: Giedre Kiaulenaite
Make-Up: Lloyd Simmonds
Hair: Seb Bascle

*glossynewsstand.com

Venus
Photographers:
Warren Du Preez & Nick Thornton Jones
Stylist: Rebecca Bleynie
Model: Ophélie Guillermand
Make-Up: Laura Dominique
Hair: Raphaël Salley

*glossynewsstand.com

So many good things in this issue! I'm glad to see Eniko here! I second that her editorial looks like it's coming straight from Vogue Paris. Great photography and angles and she always looks effortlessly hot, I just love her. Chiharu looks simply amazing by Hans Feurer, I'm really happy that she got such an editorial. Ophélie looks amazing too! She has quite an "innocent" face to me and yet she manages to pull off a very sensual look, congrats to her!

Last edited by a moderator:
and of course, two of my favourite photographers greg kadel and miles aldridge produce the only decent editorials in the issue

Greg Kadel's editorial is what Vogue Paris should look like! It's a strong editorial! Visually appealing and gorgeously styled! Fantastic

God, I'd say the entire fashion content of this issue is way more diverse and exciting than VP right now. Esteemed photographers with different styles, captivating styling and stunning model casting.

yep true. and there's at least variety..VP is like one endless bore

Wow okay, the main edit is stunning, nothing to do with the cover ! Aymeline's work is great too, I like the poses and the composition it creates in each pic. Eniko's is the one I like the less, the styling is a bit too trashy for me on some images. But well, another good issue :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coconotloco
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->