Numero Tokyo #34 March 2010 : Maryna Linchuk by David Vasiljevic

I'm still not a fan of the cover......I think it's the colouring and the outfit, but I do actually like the editorial and I like the pale blue much better and good heavens those amazing legs:heart:
Thanks for the scans MAGstyle:flower:

Strange cover for Numero Tokyo... Not fond of it! I like the curly hair and the clothes, though.

maryna has dope bone structure; her facial frame is uber elegant.

Vasiljevic hardly disappoints which is pretty much visible in this ed. On the other hand it has no significance with the cover. It truly is awful.

en-trenched Angela by Hans Feurer
Fashon Editor : Heathermary Jackson
model : Angela Lindvall

scanned by me

Maryna's ed is so lovely and I'm happy to see Angela's new ed here!
Great scans, thanks MAGstyle.

I don't mean to be so negative but God the editorials are so, so bad!!! Doesn't look like anything from a professional publication and they've washed down such good quality models.

This ed is everything but creative, as Trevofashionisto said, it's very Hans Feurer... very dull imo.

Hans and his predictable photoshoots
running women in the streets or on the beach
He hasn't become dull though, he still has a good eye for movement and light and there's no one capturing fashion on the streets the way he does, so.. if a formula keeps working, why changing it?.

Great styling by Heathermary. Especially the Marant + Yohji + Limi Feu combo. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->