Vogue Italia January 2006 : Irina Lazareanu by Steven Meisel

iluvjeisa said:
My goodness! His jawline is pretty male (even though those lips create confusion), his shoulders are of a size never seen in women (huge) and his hips are the size of a peanut (seldom seen in women). He's just got some long hair, pretty make-up and a Brazilian bend going - otherwise he is most definitely very very male (and hot too). Kind of reminds me of cult hottie Joe Dallesandro... pix from [
I thought he was a girl too. :shock: :innocent:

Irina is one of Pete bestfriend she's very nice & cool!!!! As she is one of Pete bf she's became one of Kate's bf and she did an edit in DEC/JAN 05-06 Paris Vogue! this edit was amazing!!!! she's really well known in France!!!! she has a very good personnality and is very good on the shootings!!!!

the picture is not good but...this is old!

(i'm quite offtopic!:(innocent:

I bought it yesterday! there's no cd! but the usual vogue it. books!!!:innocent:
it looks like an androgyne underwear shooting! there're a lot of "dénudé" pictures!
But I love this 70pages editorials (it reminds me of the PERFECT paparazzi shoot they did alst year!)

NickiLee said:
I thought he was a girl too. :shock: :innocent:

hehe, ok, well, then I must be particularly sensitive to his more masculine charms....or something :wink:

I bought the issue 2 days ago, I :heart: Vogue Italia
Steven M is great, and I also love the Beauty part with the eyes,
and the backstage scenes of ballet at La Scala

hey and is it really true that there is a 70-pages editorial in this issue?

I just got my copy now and I cannot believe Myleene Klass is on p140 in a feature on belts! I never thought I'd see her in Vogue Italia.

a6d16_.0j.JPG

holy sh*t the kid on the left, Logan goes to my school. He's pretty secretive abut his modeling gigs I guess but he's doing great :P and plus all the girls in our school think he's hot haha. He's a cool kid though.

Are there anymore scans??? :(

I know its a task to scan them all, but there are 70 pages!...Please Please.

I was looking at this editorial while doing some research at school, Vogue Italia really has the best photoshoots !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->