Numero 93 May 2008 : Georgina Stojilković by Greg Kadel

^ I agree! I can't wait to see the rest of the editorials (if someone scans them)

Vénéneuse by Liz Collins

my scans

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgina's shoot is very cool.
I don't like Kadel's shoot at all, to be honest.
I can't wait to see the rest!

Who's the model in the Sundsbo edit? Looks like Edita.

Yeah, I think it's Edita too, at least judging by the second and third photo in the second posted set. But could it possibly be two models because on some photos it doesn't look like Edita...:unsure:

I love that ed by Sundsbo! :heart: Thanks for scanning, maud!

:shock: :heart: :buzz: thanks for the scans.

Love the Sundsbo ed. The second picture is like one of a wild animal in savage sensuality. Love it!!

Thanks for scanning mariemaud!

I love Sundsbo's ed, but it just looks like a version of that dazed and confused ed he did some time ago, the same stripes and dots patterns. But anyway it's something that I don't mind seing again.
Liz Collins' ed is good too, that model is really beautiful I like every shot. But I'm quite dissapointed with the Horst Diekgerdes one, maybe I like the first pic, but the rest are way too boring, all the shots are really similar, and there's nothing in them that catches my atention. Boring colour, boring Marina, boring poses, boring ed.

god when i first saw the title of the thread i thought it was georgina@gossip girl on the cover....:ninja:..maybe i was too gg-addicted these days....:blink:

btw,the cover is super boring..waiting for numero 100:woot:........

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->