Numero 93 May 2008 : Georgina Stojilković by Greg Kadel

Are those girls all from DNA? Not sure about Laura and Elsa, but the rest are definitely DNA girls.
Mariemaud, thanks for scanning! My favorite shots are Taryn and Sara's. :heart:

It's her :wink:
So, the whole casting is: Edita, Laura, Taryn, Skye, Sara Blomqvist and Elsa :wink:

:shock: ...
i'm impressed!
that has to be by far the sexiest, the most provocative shot i've seen of Taryn.
:woot:

the casting is indeed .... GENIUS!
thank you, penny609

She has the best shot - that's the definition of a good model - or wait - is it that they're nice to hang with and aren't ever doing anything "immoral" :lol:

I just don't like her as a model. It has nothing to do with her as a person. She looks like she got hit with the fug stick - twice and in her shot she brings nothing to the table. I prefer Karlie's to it and that says something.

Anyway.

It isn't Agnete then? :cry:

I don't like any of those three shots. Abbey looks ********, Georgina looks like Trentini and Karlie looks boring. At least the DNA girls editorial makes up for that one. :heart:

i think Aline's ed is sensational. it's both edgy and sensual and there is some intimate feeling which i find kind of provocative. the best thing about it is the shoot does make you remember it plus it gives the whole new idea of aline's beauty, proving she's really transformable and surreal.
thank you for scans, mon ange!

I just don't like her as a model. It has nothing to do with her as a person. She looks like she got hit with the fug stick - twice and in her shot she brings nothing to the table. I prefer Karlie's to it and that says something.

Anyway.

It isn't Agnete then? :cry:

Well, I think we all know that already so, moving on :smile:

And no, it's not Agnete...

Oh so she got the cover after all, i am happy for her, but not crazy over the cover.

Oh my, that is one awesome shoot :shock: :heart:

Thank you so much for scanning!

Oh God what an amazing shoot! All Georgina haters to the left, she's workin it! :buzz:

Some more shots from the Kadel editorial -

numero93-1.jpg

numero93-2.jpg

models.com

Thusfar, Abbey takes the cake and leaves the rest hungry in that ed IMO. It's a real surprise how strong she is in eds and I love it!

Abbey is showing us how it ought to be done...she's modelling from her core all the way to her toes and finger tips in that first shot :heart:

And who knew Georgina had all of that in her...:shock:
Amazing shoot!. Reveriego always brings out the best of the models he works with.

I really love the fact that this issue is packed with all these newer faces. More magazines ought to take note instead of using the same 5 models over and over again *cough Vogue Paris cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->