Nylon S/S 2024 : Gwen Stefani by Giel Domen & Kenneth Van de Velde

I will never get over her cheap transformation since The Voice. She used to be SO COOL. And now she is so cringe.

Her solo "Love.Angel.Music.Baby" era will forever be some of the most incredible work in pop. So creative, so stylish, so iconic. It's up there for me with "Confessions on a Dancefloor," "Ray of Light" and "In the Zone."

I can't deal with this cheesy new "Selling Sunset" Gwen.

Admittedly I was never a one for Nylon but I'm extremely fond of that first closeup cover, which instantly commands you attention. Great relaunch covers, IMO!

I have a collection of the first decade (99-09) of NYLON and it's sad but the real publication has been dead for a while now. When it was first announced I was hesitant to be excited, and I was right. Where is the fashion content? I haven't seen anything about the issue except the cover which isn't the what we all loved NYLON for back in the day... *le sigh

The magazine looks great in print. It is too big for my liking but it is enjoyable. However, there should have been at least one standout fashion editorial.

Alicia Keys and Christina Aguilera keep it cool even after The Voice. It didn't happen to Gwen, because her romance and gossip around Blake Shelton. That changed her celebrity status. Went from indie rock darling to glamorous diva and ended as People magazine weekly material. I hope she returns to her previous moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->