V#31 September/October 2004 : Gwen Stefani by Mario Testino

broken_heart.gif

im not a fan of the makeup, but i do like the cover and how it was done!!! :heart:

eww. am i the only one here who thinks that gwen, although she is original, is not stylish, attractive, or interesting?

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Sep 3 2004, 10:02 AM
it's a cool cover, but her face is ugly.
[snapback]355160[/snapback]​

Gwen, ugly? I think she has a sweet face :blush:

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 3 2004, 09:11 AM
PradaP, you got this from WWD, could you please post the article that went with it as well? Thank you! :flower:
[snapback]355085[/snapback]​

the article says pretty much what kimair has posted.. but here it is anyway :flower:

V MIGRATION: Alix Browne is one notable face who will be absent from the collections this season. The editor in chief of Visionaire offshoot V unexpectedly tendered her resignation this week after five and a half years at the magazine she helped found. “It seemed like a nice cutting-off point,” Browne said. “This is the longest I’ve ever stayed in one place. I had gotten to a point where I needed to either let it go or commit to another five years. And with the anniversary and the book [‘V Best,’ Steidl] coming out early next year, it felt like the right time. You always want to leave on a high note.”

I don't think she's ugly, but I don't think that's a good picture of her at all. If that was all I'd ever seen of her, I wouldn't find her that attractive.

Originally posted by Erin@Sep 3 2004, 08:42 PM
Gwen, ugly? I think she has a sweet face :blush:
[snapback]355849[/snapback]​

I agree...she has a face that is naturally beautiful. The make-up she wears only enhances or defines her features, which are already classically beautiful.

I like the idea of the cover, but don't think she looks nice there.

I like this one SO much better!

Either way, I usually don't buy V, I think it's become too mainstream. The issue that featured Baby Phat was the last I purchased.

Woah that pic is hot! So simple yet so effective....Me likes! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->