OK, help me...what is a mullet?

60'sRelic

Reaction score
I'm reading everywhere on tfs about mullets! My huge dictionaire says 1) a mullet is a marine fish, and 2) it's a star with 5 or more points or rays.

I think it's a haircut and not a very attractive one at that??????

Lol I used to love him when I was a kid, he had a great kids show. Patsy Palmer has a mullet at the moment and Katy from Corrie sorta has one too.

^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i saw the title and was just about to write 'PAT SHARP' and leave it at that, but u got there first cowboyboots!

there is now a variation...which is the 'fashion mullet' girls in england have a tendancy to do this and bleach it on the top with darker bits in it, i do not condone this hairstyle behaviour :lol:

going off on abit of a tangent but still to do with Pat Sharp and his mullet does anyone remember the show fun house?

its a whole lot of fun prizes to be won!:woot:

God bless you all for my new-found education! Amusingly, every time I have seen a guy in a mullet, I have turned to my wife and said "Trollus Americanus".

I think I had it spot on.

Mullet: Buisness in the front, Party in the back:mohawk:

Also known as Hockey hair.

Do Not have a Mullet !

A Mullet my friend is a terrible 80's haircut often worn by wrestlers and home haircuts gone wrong!?. The hair is quite long at the back and really short on the top, it's never looked quite right ever, from a hairdressers point of view it's very difficult to join 2 different haircuts together.

This is a classic 80's mullet of Andre Agassi (Funny)

Last edited by a moderator:
A Mullet my friend is a terrible 80's haircut often worn by wrestlers and home haircuts gone wrong!?. The hair is quite long at the back and really short on the top, it's never looked quite right ever, from a hairdressers point of view it's very difficult to join 2 different haircuts together (see pic).

This is a classic 80's mullet of Andre Agassi (Funny)

Hi Mark, you need to credit the image you posted or it will be deleted. It is one of our community rules :flower: thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->