Olesya Anisimovich

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Found the right Olesya :blush: She's with Ford NY and IQ Moscow.

69olea.jpg

ford via Plato's Cave

Stats:
178/79/59/86
shoes 40-41

Thanks for the thread! The mystery is solved and... her first tests at IQ are fantastic :heart:

She's wonderful! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her.

Another promising new girl from IQ!:woot: They're really churning them out at the moment!

i quite like the girl but there's something so vulgar about the last set of shots. i wouldn't ever show them to anyone. really weird they posted those.:shock:

How did you join IQ models? I've sent some my pictures to Russian magazine about one year ago. They saw me and invited to Moscow to show me IQ Models. And I was accepted! It was the greatest day in my life!
Is modeling your dream? I dreamed about it when I was a little girl, but I've never thought that it can be true and I'll work for leading model agencies. In this days I joined one of the best model agency in the world. IQ Models I know always should beleive in your dreams!
How is your life nowadays? My life became more colourful and interesting since I work as a model. I love everything in my job meeting creative people, traveling all over the world, sightseeing in different countries and broadening my mind.
What do you think about your modeling career right now? My modeling job is opening me lots of wonderful perspectives. Today I have some nice offers from European and Asian agencies so I'm going to work a lot!

Short Olesya's interview

source: http://ldfspot.blogspot.com/2009/05/go-russian.html

Gorgeous little stunner :wub: Awesome face paired with perfect measurements = dream!

Olesya Anisimovich for Clara
Photographer: Timur Angin
Style: Wingky
Hair & Make-up: Donny Liem

iqmodels.ru

Olesya Anisimovich cover for iCreate
Photographer: Nicoline Patricia Malina
Style: Reza Bustami
3e95fbb373dc.jpg

same

Olesya Anisimovich for Women' weekly
Photographer: Ferry Zulfrizer