Olive/Tan Skin

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by Liya, Jun 17, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Liya

Liya Member

Hi,

for anyone here who has olive or naturally tanned colored skin, what do you use for protection in the summer? I have french/italian heritage and olive skin. I'm paranoid about getting wrinkles if I don't wear sunscreen every day. BUT, I still want to tan for the summer. Since I've been applying suncreen every day, I haven't tanned. Can people with darker skin get away with not using as much sun protection? Thanks! :D

2. Deborah

Deborah New Member

I think you can get away as in burn less, tan quicker but really you shouldn't. What about fake tans? Theres one thats green tinted so the result is more olivey, but I can't remember which one.

3. Dulcisima

Dulcisima New Member

i have naturally tanned skin, and i tan very easily..10 minutes under the sun and i am soo dark...almost brown...I use Lancaster products....they have good SPF and u get a great tan...
    on self tans i dont like self tanners at all, they smell, they stick in your hands...its just not for me...besides i think since u are already olive tan skinned , u can easily get darker..