One Year Anniversary - Male Equivalent of Flowers

Get him anything from Chanel... thats what I would want!! lol

On a straight boy note - I love the album idea. Also, making a coupon book is always great. Some people make dirty ones (uh-oh!), but just a simple sweet one for when you see each other next, like: (1) free movie, (1) 20 minute back massage, (2) you pick the channel.

maybe its tacky, but I have given a few, yet always wanted one =)

i love the cupcake idea, and if you are familiar with london you could make it a cupcake scavenger hunt, at different places were he could pick them up and the finale could be you gift/letter/poem/picture...i think i may do this :smile:

just an update to let you all know that it went fantastic! I'm going to use some ideas from this thread for future ideas but I sent him the cupcakes and it went down a real treat! It's been a real rough week at work so his colleagues were equally pleased and all thought I was great :lol: So yay and I would really recommend Lola's Kitchen where I ordered them from since I was told they were incredibly tasty and also their online ordering was really easy

aww meg...
you are such a good girlfriend...

happy anniversary sweetie...:magic:...

Sending cupcakes is a great idea! Even I would like to receive that. :D

hmm...comfortable underwear?:P
My husband would also love lots of brownies and donuts :lol::heart:

just an update to let you all know that it went fantastic! I'm going to use some ideas from this thread for future ideas but I sent him the cupcakes and it went down a real treat! It's been a real rough week at work so his colleagues were equally pleased and all thought I was great :lol: So yay and I would really recommend Lola's Kitchen where I ordered them from since I was told they were incredibly tasty and also their online ordering was really easy

that's wonderful! Happy anniversary! :flower:

That's excellent! Cupcakes are so fun.

For anyone else reading this thread looking for a gift, I always like to get guys booze or related things - a cool cocktail shaker, some kind of exotic/imported beer and the correct glasses for it, that kind of thing.

I'm kinda in the same situation (not a bf yet tho), and the cupcake idea is brilliant (except he's a health nut, but who cares!). Going to go look into it now - thanks!

good luck bbabe! NYC has some great cupcake places!

Alcohol is also a great idea. It's nice to have a thread with some non-traditional ideas in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->