Organic / Vegan Cosmetics

^Thank you so much! Both websites look great, I can't wait to look at everything on there in more detail.
And thanks for the recommendations, that cleanser sounds interesting.
Recently I purchased a few products from Alba Botanica; I like their body lotion and shower gel and recently got a shampoo and a (pineapple enzyme) facial cleanser. I haven't tried the cleanser yet but I expect it to be good. With natural shampoos I find the problem to be that they make my hair kind of sticky, and combing my hair takes forever and is kind of painful,lol. So I might try a few other things from those online shops.

I just bought a Clarins foundation that I'm quite happy with but it's jammed with chemicals :ninja: So I hope I can switch to an organic product soon, I see a few CC creams on Naturisimo that look good.

You are welcome! I know it's hard to get used to organic shampoos because they are not as foamy as those packed with SLS...
What I don't like is the amount of artificial fragrance that is being added to most of the cosmetics. I'm okay with the plant / herbal scent, but I've recently got a sample of Lancome DreamTone Serum- how horribly it stinks! Like an old lady's perfume. :lol:

I recommend you check out brands like Pai, MuLondon, Antipodes etc. and browse through iHerb. Oh, and you should totally try the Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation. They have a great range of shades! After trying many, I now swear by it. It's the only foundation I keep coming back to.

Great tips and suggestions; thank you both so much! :kiss:

I'm very picky when it comes to the scent of cosmetics products. I tend to prefer the natural scents (sandalwood or slightly floral stuff) or unscented products. I've come across some super stinky natural products, though! :lol:

The Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation looks great! And it's not super expensive, either.

Thanks again! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abbgg
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->