other than BRACES?

sn_fathima

Reaction score
Hey !

I have like 2 millimeters of space b/w my upper-front teeth. Not the upper molars. Other than the 2 mm space, thank god, I have good enough teeth.

I need some help here coz I don't want to pay thousand $$ for BRACES just to get rid of the tinie-tiny space there !

Can anyone tell me if there's a way for me to pull those upper-front teeth together (other than braces)? PLEASE?

I feel embarassed to even laugh open-mouth coz there are small spaces b/w my upper-front teeth.. so, Please, let me know if there's a way for me.

waiting for a reply....

i dunno i can only think of braces,and they dont cost thousands loads of ppl hav them in my school and believe me they ent well of with money, there are probly other ways but i can only think of braces,sorry :(

EDIT: btw how old r ya?

Last edited by a moderator:
i've heard invisalign works pretty well and ti's only about 2K

I have this problem too. My parents tell me I must put braces on too. It's not the price, I can probably do it cheaply in Venezuela..however, I just don't want braces...:cry:

That barely sounds like a problem. Kate Moss has never had her wonky teeth corrected...

Talk to your dentist. You might be able to just have a retainer that helps re-align them.

Although i don´t know how you look, i really thing that it´s the little flaws in all of us that keep us original! :flower:

See this Vanessa Paradis pic, she hasn´t got perfect teeth and she wouldn´t look better if she did! ^_^

50g.jpg

But if you are really considering having them straight do AsYouLikeIt said, talk to your dentist and check your options, but i guess using braces would be your best choice because it´s a life time option and for taht kind of process (only joining teeth) won´t take that long.

Hey!
Guess what? check this out : www.teethgap.com
Do you think I should order these?

Btw, thanks for all your caring replies...
Sofialuv, your advice was very touching, thanks : )
you think I should order these teeth bands?

PrinceOfCats said:
That barely sounds like a problem. Kate Moss has never had her wonky teeth corrected...
Neither did Audrey Hepburn, Vanessa Paradis as mentioned above, or the models J.P. and Petra Kyzlikova.
Not only would it be cheaper to keep them as is, they could become a trademark!

sn_fathima said:
Hey!
Guess what? check this out : www.teethgap.com
yo think I should order these teeth bands?

I don't think you should try DIY orthodontics. I think you should talk to your dentist, then follow his or her recommendations. Also, I think it would look pretty odd to go around with rubber bands wrapped around your front teeth.

Besides, if you just shove your two front teeth together, then you end up with gaps between them and the next two incisors over. :blink: Then what are you going to do?

purplelucrezia said:
Neither did Audrey Hepburn, Vanessa Paradis as mentioned above, or the models J.P. and Petra Kyzlikova.
Oh, and Jane Birkin as well... ^_^ Spaced teeth= stylish.

sn_fathima said:
Hey !

I have like 2 millimeters of space b/w my upper-front teeth. Not the upper molars. Other than the 2 mm space, thank god, I have good enough teeth.

I need some help here coz I don't want to pay thousand $$ for BRACES just to get rid of the tinie-tiny space there !

Can anyone tell me if there's a way for me to pull those upper-front teeth together (other than braces)? PLEASE?

I feel embarassed to even laugh open-mouth coz there are small spaces b/w my upper-front teeth.. so, Please, let me know if there's a way for me.

waiting for a reply....

When the two front teeth are moved together that would leave a space somewhere else. Braces would move all your teeth together and get rid of the spaces.

You could possibly get veneers done but that is probably more costly than braces.

http://www.hauptlab.com/veneers.html#2

Arturo21 said:
I have this problem too. My parents tell me I must put braces on too. It's not the price, I can probably do it cheaply in Venezuela..however, I just don't want braces...:cry:

Same here...my parents force me.:doh:

But there are moments when find it origional but after a while I think its gross...if only i could make up my mind. :unsure:

But I think Im getting the invisible ones...but they cost much more.

Its so....annoying.

Just out of interest could something explain to me the American fixation with straight teeth? (this isn't a criticism)

There's no more famous a "gap" than the one belonging to Lauren Hutton!

lauren-hutton-006.jpg

Smile darlin’! You’re not alone and, in fact, are in beautiful company
:flower:

I have/had a similar gap between my two front teeth which I am correcting through invisalign. It cost me a little over four thousand, but it is well worth it. No one can tell that you are wearing anything most of the time. Celebrities sometimes wear them during red carpet events because they make your teeth shinier... Anyway, if you are young enough, another way to bring them together can be to have the string of tissue which connects your top lip to the gums (located above the gap line) severed. If yours is particularly thick, this is probably what caused the gap to begin with. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->