Paco Rabanne "BlackXS for Her" Fragrance : Bianca Balti

*Bianca*

Reaction score
blackxs3oi7.jpg

SPAIN. Two years after the launch of BlackXS for men, the house of Paco Rabanne is introducing a new feminine fragrance partner for a generation of "trendy girls and rebel princesses" aged between 16 and 29.

The extravagant launch party for BlackXS for Her took place at the Cité de l'Architecture in Paris, a world heritage centre of international importance. Spanish-born designer Paco Rabanne, now in his seventies, joined the hundreds of journalists and stars at the event on 29 May.

Dubbed a "love potion", BlackXS for Her is described as feminine and sensuous, evolving from fruity to floral to woody notes. The heart centres on the mysterious black hellebore flower, also known as the Christmas rose, which itself has a black heart and blooms during mid-winter in sub-zero temperatures.

The black bottle is curvaceous with purple and pink undertones. The faceted stopper is designed to echo old-fashioned elixir receptacles and its decoration is dominated by a rose motif. The bottle bears a rose and elaborate, silver lettering decorated with rose petals and thorny stems, reiterating the rebel theme.

The rose motif reappears on the black lacquer packaging and products in the range, this time in bright pink. The blooming rose creates a direct link to BlackXS for men.

Launching in July initially in Europe, the fragrance is available in two sizes, 50 and 80ml, accompanied by an ancillary range comprising a deodorant spray, shower gel and body lotion in a 150ml size.

Italian model Bianca is photographed in the black-and-white advertising visuals, typifying a girl full of "sassy rebel chic" with her short hair, electrifying eyes and rock-chick clothes.
source: moodiereport

Another fragrance campaign for Bianca! So great to see her still so prolific...I still like her Thierry Mugler ad better, but this does fit the Paco Rabanne aesthetic.

Not my favorite ad of her, but still so glad to see her! :heart: I'd like it better if they put her hair done however.

It's cool that Bianca gets another campaign! She has far better ads, but it's always nice to see her :smile:

Nothing to be crazy about, but Bianca looks good.

not fan of her at all, but i like this pic/adv

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->