PAGE SIX OF THE FUTURE (too funny)

WhiteLinen said:
Are there more articles like this?

this is the first time I've seen one but I'll post more if they come accross.

we should wrote our own:

Headlines!
Suri Cruise cheats on Grier Sheilds with Zaharah Jolie-Pitt on the set of their film "Mrs. & Mrs. Hubbard-Namibia"
Grier Shields to go on Opera to discuss her pity-parties and poses for Vanity Fair's "Celebrity marriages under 3 months go bust" issue

What about Lila Grace Moss, she's already making headlines? Add her if you write more :wink:

Lila Grace Moss was seen helping step-dad Pete Doherty out of a club last night after he escaped from his room yet again. He has to be locked in his room every evening because the effects of all the drugs he has taken have reverted him to acting like a 15 year-old. After she caught her boyfriend Rafferty with their sons nanny, Lila moved back home and has been taking care of Pete while her mum Kate is on modelling shoot in the Carribean.

its just hillarious! i can totally see tara reid as a sen.!!!

:rofl: Too funny, thanks for posting!

haha that is sososo funny, thanks for posting it the whole Suri wedding part was funnyfunny! the headlines youve ll made up are great too, has britneys baby whatshisname (cant remember what hes called..) been mentioned, wonder what hll be like in 20 years...and i nearly forgot Pope Bono :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO !

Jennika said:
Rocco Ritchie and Sean Preston Spears Federline do their mamas proud by locking lips at MTV's 45th annual Video Music Awards

Scary Scary Thought.:unsure:

The even scarier thing is that i can actually see it happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->