Paltrow "Slams" Pitt/Aniston

INDIE????? :rolleyes:

Do they have the right person? The use of the word "indie" totally discredits the writer of this article. He/she probably has no clue what their talking about.

Assembler said:
She won't comment on her own marriage, but happily comments on the marital affairs of others to the public. Hmmm.

so true, these celebs sure are funny.

it would seem they all do what they all do- drum up press for their projects, sympathy, lives, it's what they do, it's only funny when they bash eachother for doing it. :innocent:

As bad as the article makes Gwyneth sound, I think it's very possible that the comment Gwyneth made was only part of a response to a question posed to her by the interviewer. It's very possible that the interviewer asked, "So, having married a celebrity yourself, what is your take on the Pitt/Aniston breakup?" and she very sincerely answered, "You know, I think it would have been a lot easier on Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston now had they not talked to the press about each other and everything to begin with, because I know relationships can be difficult under the limelight of Hollywood," but the writer of the article saw an opportunity to create a fuss over it and decided to omit the other parts mentioned.

All I'm saying is, we all don't know just what happened or what she meant, so we can't all jump to the conclusion that Gwyneth is a pretentious whatever-you-want-to-call-her. However, as I don't follow her or know her personally, I understand I could be very, very wrong. But I'm just throwing out another possibility here...:innocent:

I used to like her a lot even though I didn't watch many of her movies. I got a good vibe from her when she promoted "sky captain..." on Oprah. Which makes me think that most of what comes out of her mouth doesn't sound that harmful when you actually hear it come out of her mouth but when you actually read it, it actually really sounds like an insult.

eightyeightkeys said:
As bad as the article makes Gwyneth sound, I think it's very possible that the comment Gwyneth made was only part of a response to a question posed to her by the interviewer. It's very possible that the interviewer asked, "So, having married a celebrity yourself, what is your take on the Pitt/Aniston breakup?" and she very sincerely answered, "You know, I think it would have been a lot easier on Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston now had they not talked to the press about each other and everything to begin with, because I know relationships can be difficult under the limelight of Hollywood," but the writer of the article saw an opportunity to create a fuss over it and decided to omit the other parts mentioned.

All I'm saying is, we all don't know just what happened or what she meant, so we can't all jump to the conclusion that Gwyneth is a pretentious whatever-you-want-to-call-her. However, as I don't follow her or know her personally, I understand I could be very, very wrong. But I'm just throwing out another possibility here...:innocent:

Just read what you said, and wouldn't be suprised. Every tabloid entertainment magazine does this.

eightyeightkeys said:

She still said it. But I totally get where you're coming from and I agree in a way. The press likes making drama.. "SLAMS" is a very strong word for example.. its what wrestlers do to each other in a ring.. what politicians do to each other on TV.. Gwen did not SLAM Brad and Jen... she made a comment she probably should have kept to herself.. but just a comment it was. I know I say things sometimes that I regret.. I just answer a question.. then get into a loop and say more than I originally wanted... and note that the press is trained to ask these types of questions that lead to these type of responses.. and when a celeb makes a "wrong" move.. its splattered across the media.. But yeah.. long entry short.. Gwenyth should know better... she's not Lindsay Lohan.

T4P. :flower:

:blink: I think Gwyneth must be confusing her other ex (Ben Affleck) with Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston.

I know for someone like her who keeps her relationship(s) out of the spotlight things can be a bit confusing when slamming her peers and what they choose to do as it pertains to their relationships.

I mean after all, Brad, Ben...Both start with a B. & well they both were with Jennifers.

While Ben is also now married to another Jennifer, as in Jennifer Garner. But he whored his relationship with Jennifer Lopez.

*sigh* Oh Gwennie. She's just confused ya'll. :P

Hmmm...didn't Gwyneth publicly muse MANY times about her Brad break up YEARS after they'd broken up?? (and even AFTER he was married to Jennifer??)

I'm sure I remember variations of "my heart shattered after Brad" comments from her over the years....

Without Brad Pitt, the very average actress Paltrow wouldn't have even become famous....I remember when they were together she talked non-sop about him.

she should watch herself.....she'll be due bad karma...

twilight fairy said:
Why does she even care?

I know ..She says she likes to keep "low profile" but then she makes comments about other stars.:rolleyes:

roppal222 said:
Without Brad Pitt, the very average actress Paltrow wouldn't have even become famous....I remember when they were together she talked non-sop about him.

she should watch herself.....she'll be due bad karma...

so true! Irony, my dear Gwynnie.

Indie? It's sad the way words like that are thrown around so carelessly without actually taking the true meaning into account :rolleyes: ....

Anyway, I don't think Gwyneth had any right 'slamming' other people's affairs. Bit hypocritical of her if you ask me, I doubt she'd be too pleased if Aniston publicly put her two cents in about Gwynnie's own marriage to Chris Martin...

First of all, Gwenyth needs to relax....and not speak out on other peoples situations. That is very dangerous ground she is treading on. First of all, both Brad and Jennifer were in the exact same line of work...actors. Gwenyth is an actress and her hubby is a musician...even though those are both entertainment fields...they are different. I am sure if they were both actors or musicians they would be at events together.

That just bothers me when people haven't walked in someone's shoes but they can comment and speculate that they know what that person is going through. It's just not cool what Gwenyth did.

Gwenyth doesn't want to talk about her marriage but, I do recall watching her on Oprah talking a whole lot about her husband,father,and baby while promoting her last movie. Is she not she drawing more attention to her marriage now?

I think you guys should read the original article and not the cut down version of these so-called "news agencies". She did not "slam" Brad or Jennifer, she just said that she experienced being the tabloid fodder after the breakup because she was so open in her relationship with Brad. Case in point - Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez

I don't know if it's any of her business to be saying that but I still agree with her.

there wouldn't be anything wrong if she appeared with her husband to the oscars, i mean, he's her man after all, why not show it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->