Pamela Anderson

She's certainly been into the suits lately :flower:

Design by Stelly McCartney, the pic is from the British Fashion Awards some weeks ago which were hosted by Pamela.

Originally posted by Belowen@Nov 25th, 2003 - 5:00 am
She's certainly been into the suits lately :flower:
she almost has to be, if she plans on cleaning herself up. Her child(ren) are getting older, she's getting older, and she can't carry that trashy image until she's sixty.

I don't like the suit...I think to me, she'll always look vampish with those huge breasts. Also, clips from that video haunt me...always!

She does look better than usual, but I guess better is a relative term... :rolleyes:

Wearing suits give her a very 80's silhouette though, very dynasty :blink:

I thinks he shoudl ahve goen for soem thing a bit mroe mdoern, tehas suits onyl work on very skinny girls, sh eneeds something a bit more slim.

Isn't she coming out w/ her own clothing line fall 2004?

Can't wait to see what that looks like...

i think she looks good... and isnt she SLIM? i guess you mean in the boob area... ???

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 25th, 2003 - 2:05 pm
I thinks he shoudl ahve goen for soem thing a bit mroe mdoern, tehas suits onyl work on very skinny girls, sh eneeds something a bit more slim.
Do you have any idea how skinny she is? It's her boobs that make her look bigger. Personally I think her weight is fine.

the suit looks great on her. i think its her face that still screams "BOOBIES", cause we all know her from the past :rolleyes:
if she redid her make up and let her eyebrows grow, she would look a bitmore serious :wink:

That is not a good suit for her, the cut/style does not flatter her at all.

Ewwwwwww. That was a nice try from our dear Pam, but it's not nice at all. It just doesn't fit her right. And by the way I have seen much better white suits.

It definitely has to do with her boob area. It's too big and no matter how serious the outfit it (with or even without showing her cleavage) it will end up looking trashy.

And the eyebrows and makeup (like Leyla said) as well as the too blond haircolor don't help either. :wacko:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 25th, 2003 - 12:05 pm
I agree. The suit isn't very flattering to her figure.

I love Pam Anderson. She makes herself happy and doesn't hurt other people in the process. That's pretty admirable, especially in Hollywood.

:ninja:
pam_2.jpg

She's just your average woman. I think she still knows how to put herself together. :flower:

Boy,Trinny and Susannah would have a field day! :lol:

Speaking of which,I think there's too much going on in that area which is why the attention is going there. The jacket lapel seems too wide and combined with that vest-it doesn't accentuate that area very nicely. Actually,looking at the pic that jacket and vest combo widens her entire chest and shoulder area tremendously. The breast area automatically becomes a focal point when someone of a large size(ahem)wears something that wide. And the vest certainly doesn't help matters much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->