Pamela Anderson

Originally posted by *AndoraStar*+Nov 25th, 2003 - 4:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(*AndoraStar* @ Nov 25th, 2003 - 4:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Nov 25th, 2003 - 2:05 pm
I thinks he shoudl ahve goen for soem thing a bit mroe mdoern, tehas suits onyl work on very skinny girls, sh eneeds something a bit more slim.
Do you have any idea how skinny she is? It's her boobs that make her look bigger. Personally I think her weight is fine. [/b][/quote]
did I say any thing about her needing to be lose wieght? I doutn care she coudl wiegh 400 pounds and be gorgeous. :huh:

All i was saying is that the suit dos not suit her figure, models can pull of manish suits and still be flatered becuas of there body type.

I think she looks like loni anderson....
With plastic surgery they all seem to begin to look alike.....
I do like her though. I hear she will be in L'uomo Vogue soon!!! :heart:
Does anyone know if the Dec. issue has came out yet?

Um.. well, I agree that the suit is not the best for her.. but her sleeves? What's up with her sleeves? One is way up, and the other, kinda folded.. I would have loved to see her in the suit with the sleeves the right way. I think that the way she wore her sleeves just makes the whole thing look tacky.

Originally posted by Aziandoll@Nov 29th, 2003 - 5:41 pm
Um.. well, I agree that the suit is not the best for her.. but her sleeves? What's up with her sleeves? One is way up, and the other, kinda folded.. I would have loved to see her in the suit with the sleeves the right way. I think that the way she wore her sleeves just makes the whole thing look tacky.
if thats the STELLA suit i think its actually meant to be worn this way i.e. STELLA told her to wear it like this :unsure: .. no?!!

I think the pants don't fit well at all--they're pulling in an unflattering way and the rise/waist looks too high for her. Although the length of the jacket is good, the lapels are too wide and long (for her) and the sleeves are odd...one was pushed up (and fell down), the other is rolled. The top vest button will certainly put someone's eye out when it pops!!

Overall a good try, but a miss :rolleyes:

~~Kim

im so use to seeing her so trashy... that she looks so awkward covered up. she should have gone w/ something more modern lookin'. She should have gradually changed her clothes. This is too sudden of a change. :wacko:

pamela anderson for mac viva glam

pammac6pv.jpg

from vogue.com:

PAMELA ANDERSON is following in the footsteps of Elton John, Christina Aguilera, Mary J Blige, Missy Elliot and RuPaul in posing as the face of MAC's Viva Glam campaign to raise money for the company's Aids fund.

it's actually not bad... :ninja:

If her boob wasn't so out and her facial expression a bit softer looking she may have looked great....but alas, no such luck

I don't hate it...It's actually kinda nice, but her boob seems way to big...

It's not that bad but her boobs are so perversly gigantic. Im gay and I can't help but concentrate on those bowlingballs.

wow, she's actually wearing something other than black eyeshadow.
i like it, i like her actually, she's doing this, PETA, is a veggie. yeah, she's ok in my book.
although it's kinda sad she went back to those huge boobs of her, it looked better when she had those removed with smaller implants.

a little bit OT- but have any of you seen her home on "Cribs", they did it like a few years back...

It was sooo pretty!
you would never expect that from seeing her.
Shabby Chic, and with flowers all over the place, very girly:blush: :heart:

it's over the top - just like her...I like it! It's a natural progression RuPaul...Mary J. Blige...Xtina...Missy...Elton...then Pamela.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->