Pamela Anderson

ELITEFAMOSAS.COM
Pamela_Anderson_369.jpg

she was the prettiest when she was younger imo. nowadays she looks too artificial with her collagen lips and her big breats, but I love her legs. They are beautiful!

She's so hot and cute at the same time. If only she'd get rid of the boob job and get some class!

Yeah, she was definitely beautiful when she was younger. And surprisingly natural too! Wow. Seriously, doesn't this bombshell/sex kitten act get old after-what-15 years??? I mean, doesn't she get cold in those outfits??!!

Pamela Anderson @ Thai restaurant, January 20
hollywoodsbest.net

Question. Does she ever wear color??

I can say one thing, she has FANTASTIC legs. And she's rocking those heels. I wonder who they're by... :unsure:

Pamela is a beauty inside and out,her personality is so warm and naturally sincere and she seems to be a fabulous mom,really she should get more attention for that instead of some of the other celeb moms......
I really worry for her health with those gross huge boobs,she should get them out-really horrible and she doesnt need them,she was gorgeous before she had them or anything fake done.I always have liked her though because of her personality no matter what has come out about her.
And her kids are TOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!

I love her since I was a baby boy! :woot::D She is just an icon... :lol:
cj-02_large.jpg
cj-06_large.jpg

baywatch.com :angel::rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back