Pamela Love Jewelry

and its SUPER expensive. the dream catcher necklace is 160$.

Wow what a let down to the Topshop collab. I was actually looking forward to it since i barely shop there. Their prices are ridiculous.

Friend of Mine eagle claw platform ankle boots from RAFW styled and collaborated by Alex Spencer
FriendOfMineRAFW11.8.jpg

oraclefox.blogspot.com

I saw these and immediately thought of the Pamela Love talon bangles/rings. They're from RAFW.

^^I saw that and thought the exact same thing! I like them...and it made me upset this morning when the silver talon cuff on Shopbop sold out!

Oh no! They still have it on Bonadrag though, if you're trying to get one likenow.

Hiring! If you or someone you know is in the NYC area and have experience with Jewelry Production, this is not one to miss.
Jewelry brand Pamela Love is looking for a technical designer.

Responsibilities include:

- Create Design Calendar and schedule meetings with Head Designer accordingly
- Develop designs based on direction from Head Designer
- Create technical spec sheets for use in modelmaking and production
- Coordinate with Modelmaker to create waxes and metal models for new collections
- Source new materials and establish vendor relationships
- Negotiate pricing with vendors
- Update master cost list each season, communicate with Operations Manager regarding metal price fluctuations
- Supervise and allocate tasks to Production Interns
- Coordinate with Production Manager to allocate bench workers for development tasks
- Coordinate with Head Designer regarding design and development of special projects and collaborations
- Hire interns and production employees
- Contract freelance agents as necessary to supplement modelmaking and production
- Coordinate with Press Manager regarding delivery of press samples at beginning of seasonal development
- Coordinate with Production Manager regarding production issues and problem solving

Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].

(from fashionista.com)

I love reading interviews with her. She's so open about her creative processes.

scan of november elle from her official facebook page about her honeymoon in marrakech. looks like she's had a lot of inspiration from morroco.

Attachments

• pamelamor.jpg
    pamelamor.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 16
Has the talon cuff ever been offered in black or gunmetal?

Does her jewelry ever go on sale (sample sales? end of season?)? I'm so in love with it all but it's a bit over my price range.

Does her jewelry ever go on sale (sample sales? end of season?)? I'm so in love with it all but it's a bit over my price range.

you just missed an online sample sale a few weeks ago on her website. ended up getting a pair of hoop earrings for 50% off.

Has the talon cuff ever been offered in black or gunmetal?

Yes, I've seen it in gunmetal a few years ago. I'm sure you can order from PL directly if you email their customer service. Years ago when I spoke with them about placing a special order they were very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"