Paris S/s 2005 Men’s Wear Schedule

Gilles Rosier is doing menswear now?! I'd be interested in seeing this as I have thoroughly enjoyed his women's collections before Kenzo.

VB,I hope is better than last season. V&R too...their menswear collections have been growing on me.

Originally posted by Scott@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 2:01 pm
VB,I hope is better than last season.
I agree. I wasn't impressed at all. I know that simplicity and toneing it down is her style, but it was just a bit bland for my taste to be frank. I also don't quite understand the prices being charged for some of her stuff. $500 for a pair of regular courdoroys, I don't know...

Originally posted by faust+Jun 22nd, 2004 - 8:58 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (faust @ Jun 22nd, 2004 - 8:58 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 2:01 pm
I agree. I wasn't impressed at all. I know that simplicity and toneing it down is her style, but it was just a bit bland for my taste to be frank. I also don't quite understand the prices being charged for some of her stuff. $500 for a pair of regular courdoroys, I don't know... [/b][/quote]
i'm with you on VB guys :ninja:

I'm SURE that HERMES HOMME is still designed by VERONIQUE NICHANIAN

i just pray, JPG does not take over this section of Hermes,
:heart: Veronique Nichanian she is quite brilliant for the label

im waiting for Dior,JPG,JG

would boyd be in Dior show again? :flower:

im not sure wether boyd will be in the dior show, but you'll definately be seing him a lot at the paris shows :wink:

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 5:26 pm
I'm SURE that HERMES HOMME is still designed by VERONIQUE NICHANIAN   

i just pray, JPG does not take over this section of Hermes,
:heart: Veronique Nichanian she is quite brilliant for the label
LENA :heart:

If you read the JUNE edition of women's VOGUE UK , there is an interview with JPG , in which he says that having suggested other designers to replace Martin Margiela as designer for HERMES FEMME , he suddenly had the brainwave of doing the job himself !!! ( How much credence we put in this , when Hermes owns most of JPG's own house depends on the extent of one's fashion credulity !!! ) .

Fortunately , here does not seem to have been ANY question regarding he future of Veronique Nichanian at HERMES HOMME , and quite rightly so as she has the genius to design pret a porter de luxe for men that NO ONE can equal .

What man in his right mind has ever failed to covet at least 2 or 3 items from every collection .

Long may Veronique remain QUEEN of menswear ( now that Tom Ford has quit the scene !!! :meow: ).

KIT :wink:

Les Hommes collection for SS/05 is to be presented in Tokyo as well this time.

Originally posted by macchiom@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 2:56 am
Friday July 2, 2004

7:30 pm John Galliano - Theatre des Bouffes du Nord - 209 rue du Faubourg Saint Denis - 75010
i can't wait to see what he'll do this time around :woot:

Originally posted by Lena+Jun 22nd, 2004 - 4:23 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jun 22nd, 2004 - 4:23 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by faust@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 8:58 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Scott
@Jun 22nd, 2004 - 2:01 pm

I agree. I wasn't impressed at all. I know that simplicity and toneing it down is her style, but it was just a bit bland for my taste to be frank. I also don't quite understand the prices being charged for some of her stuff. $500 for a pair of regular courdoroys, I don't know...
i'm with you on VB guys :ninja: [/b][/quote]
The S/S 04 was so much better---typical Branquinho style but nontheless dismal.

Runner,it seems fitting they would show there as that's where the indies have their biggest fanbase(not to mention biggest marketplace).

Originally posted by runner@Jun 24th, 2004 - 1:59 am
Les Hommes collection for SS/05 is to be presented in Tokyo as well this time.
drool

Originally posted by Scott@Jun 22 2004, 02:01 PM
Gilles Rosier is doing menswear now?! I'd be interested in seeing this as I have thoroughly enjoyed his women's collections before Kenzo.

[snapback]294019[/snapback]​

just one picture has been found.

big-trends-on-campus-3_big.jpg

:blink: sad to not like those trousers :(

thanks for the picture runner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->