Patricia Velasquez

I really thought Patricia looked amazing in The Scorpion King. Not only do I enjoy her modeling work, she definitely is a decent actress. I especially have a fondness for the name, "Patricia Velasquez" - it's also the name of my High School crush.

Does anyone know of her relationship status by the way? As far as I'm aware she is single...but I was curious, just in case there is someone lucky enough to be with her ^_^

Anck_Su_Namun_x - you're the best:flower::blush: thanks for all the pictures :woot:

btw. is this true that Patricia is bisexual? :rolleyes: I read it somewhere...

HQ stills from The Mummy Returns :heart:

credit: ariane

I think she is, yes. She dated a female comedian, whose name I always forget lol, back in the 90's.

Her sexuality isn't a problem for me....:wink:

Credit: wayuutaya

thanks for clearing that up for me :smile: her sexuality isn't a problem for me, as well.

patriciavelasquez1.jpg

0102010769700.jpg

lamomia1.jpg

rachellejuntoapatriciav.jpg

patriciavelasquezarnold.jpg

^ f*cking love this picture :heart:

credit: spiegel.de, Juan Guerra, allmoviephoto.com

^__^ Every picture of her in The Mummy is just fantastic!

Oh, I forgot to post this one along with the others.

Credit: wayuutaya

^__^ Every picture of her in The Mummy is just fantastic!
totally agree :flower: she was the best thing in the movie. :heart: also I'm disappointed that Patricia didn't have bigger role :(

Patricia Velasquez attends the 8th Annual Young Audiences New York Awards Benefit at Cipriani at 55 Wall Street on March 9, 2009 in New York City.

filmmagic.com

^ Me too. I also wish that the second movie didn't end the way it did, it was too cliche, evil guys are defeated/die and the good guys emerge victorious/alive and live happily ever after.
I think that Anck Su Namun and Imhotep should have gotten away alive too, or at least Anck Su Namun :P

Credit: msn

exactly, Sophie :flower: I was thinking about it too. Anck Su Namun should be alive as well as Evelyn. Also I am still kinda disappointed that they didn't make another part with Imhotep/Anck Su Namun but they totally changed idea and moved the 'world of The Mummy' to China :unsure: I hope you know what I mean :smile: <3 it was a very bad choice though. :(

s4mnmo.jpg

2zxtfmg.jpg

2vhzm1t.jpg

akjvcl.jpg

f0djx1.jpg

10p6a9e.jpg

erdit4.jpg

2yxhc84.jpg

credit: fanpix.net, supermodelsdb

yay, she's so beautiful :wub: :smile: I'm wondering what's going on with Patricia lately? Any movie projects in the future? I miss her so much :(

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. The third didn't make any sense to me...I didn't even know the chinese mummified their dead, I always associated that with Egypt...:blink:

I think that she is cast as the lead role in a movie called "The Operative: Red Dawn" due to release in 2010. I think it is a military type film.

Credit: msn

Me neither :doh: I always thought that they mummified people only in Egypt:innocent: guess I was wrong, lol. Anyway, so Patricia is going to play in new movie? :woot: DAMN, finally!! I was waiting for it since 2004 when 'The Mindhunters' were released :flower: ^_^ Also, I'd be very happy if she would do some new photoshoots :blush:

Some new photoshoots would be amazing! She is a gorgeous woman, and I think that photographers need to give her more work, she needs to be featured in a lot more magazines and such.

Credit: worldjournal

that's right :crush:

Young Survival Coalition Celebrates Tenth Anniversary at Edison Ballroom on April 23rd 2009

source: wireimage

I'll upload more pics from this event tomorrow :smile: Patricia looks so good. Not feeling the outfit though. :unsure:

^ Yay something recent! Not that I don't love seeing images of her from years ago.

She does look good, but the outfit is a little plain, but I think, as usual, she makes it work ^_^

Credit: life

^ cute :flower: I should be on this picture with her :lol:

more photos from the event which I promised :smile:
wjylat.jpg

wwm69h.jpg

o8vy8h.jpg

nld44x.jpg

28rpoue.jpg

10er03t.jpg

credit: wireimage.com

:crush:

Users who are viewing this thread