Patricia Velasquez

yay! you've made my day a happier one today :buzz::clap: I was thinking about this website dedicated to her for a long time but I needed and still need person who will help me...and I found perfect person - YOU :flower: the biggest Patricia fan in the world, haha :brows: :bounce: I am so excited! ^_^

love her, she is so damn pretty :heart: thanks Anck Su Namun for all the photos which you're posting here :flower:

Oh my god! I dreamed of the day that a fan site, one which was to be updated regularly, would emerge, but to no luck...until today! :D

Haha. We are the biggest Patricia fans, ever!

You are so welcome sweetie, thank you for your contributions also :heart:

exactly ^_^ we are the biggest fans of Patricia and we should get a special chance to meet her in near future *still dreaming* :lol: :crush:
can't wait to launch this fansite, I really hope that Patricia will discover it and will appreciate OUR work :heart:

Yes we should. -fingers crossed- ^_^

Me too! She deserves a fan site dedicated to her :smile: It would be so cool if she did discover it, and sent us an email or something, appreciating our work ^_^

life

that's right :smile: Patricia is so nice and humble and she'd definitely appreciate our work. :crush: do we know something more about her upcoming projects? I mean these two movies with her - The Operative: Red Dawn and Searching for Ingrid? :rolleyes:

various:

flickr.com

I apologize for my late response hun, I have been away on holiday for the past week, but I shall be posting up some more pics soon :smile:

Love the ones you posted ^__^

Hm...I'm not sure, I could try my hardest and search for some more information on the movies :smile:

awww no problem :kiss: hope you had a great time :smile: I missed you over here!

I was searching for some information about these movies but I just didn't find anything :( Patricia should post news on her official site - e.g. upcoming projects, her relationship status haha :lol: By the way, she's currently living in New York?

p.s. thanks for posting this photo, I've never seen it :o :heart:

I did thank you, and I missed you too, I was worried that you might have thought that I had abandoned the thread or something lol

I tried to search for some info on them too, but IMDB was the only decent source :/
She should update her site more often, fans like you and I, need our daily fix of Patricia ^__^

In New York? I didn't know that lol.

You're welcome sweetie, I stumbled upon it last night :smile:

I recently found this, a promotional poster for The Operative: Red Dawn.

LJ

Patricia isn't on it unfortunately (except for her name) but I thought it was still worth posting.

I did thank you, and I missed you too, I was worried that you might have thought that I had abandoned the thread or something lol
I thought about it but then I realized that you love Patricia so much and you wouldn't abandon her thread ^_^:buzz: :kiss:

I tried to search for some info on them too, but IMDB was the only decent source :/
She should update her site more often, fans like you and I, need our daily fix of Patricia ^__^
I know, IMDB is good source but they should give us more news about movies with Patricia :doh: Aww and I totally agree with you about her official site :flower: It would be awesome if she'd come across on TFS, register and leave a message here :blush: *only in my dreams* :(
In New York? I didn't know that lol.
As far as I know, she lives in NYC ^_^

Plus, I don't wanna be mean or something but I just don't like the poster. It's so simple :unsure: Also, I think that Patricia deserves to be on it, they only mentioned her name? Oh please :angry: I hope they will change it :innocent: ohh and I hope some stills from the movie will leak soon. :heart: :D

You know me too well hun :smile: I would never leave this thread.

That would be...well words wouldn't describe it if she did happen to pop up one day and start talking to us on here, I think I would be gob smacked that I was actually talking to her!
Then I would ask her to marry me ;p

Right! -books the earliest flight to New York- I am leaving for it tonight! XD

I agree with you on that one hun, Patricia, in my eyes and I know in yours, is a big name now, people recognize her, and I think that if she was featured on the promo, as the main feature, it would be more successful ^__^
Me too!!! Must see some new photos of Patricia in a new movie :D

You know me too well hun
smile.gif
I would never leave this thread.
aww, I feel so special :blush: :flower: I knew, I just knew ^_^

That would be...well words wouldn't describe it if she did happen to pop up one day and start talking to us on here, I think I would be gob smacked that I was actually talking to her!
Then I would ask her to marry me ;p
yeah, it would be awesome! :heart: at first, talk to us here and then leave some messages on our fansite :smile: I'm trying to get hosting so everything should be clear in 4-5 days :flower: :kiss:
MARRY ME, PATRICIA! :woot: :lol: so cute.

I agree with you on that one hun, Patricia, in my eyes and I know in yours, is a big name now, people recognize her, and I think that if she was featured on the promo, as the main feature, it would be more successful.
definitely. :brows: I really hope that they will change it.

1hwa4o.png

jqkt95.png

credit: crazyunclegeorge.com

I was wondering how many unseen pics from 'The Mummy' series still haven't leaked :cry:

and the last one, my favourite :heart: she looks so beautiful on this photo! :crush:
52ce1x.jpg

Also of interest in Bravo's new lineup: Secret Life of Supermodels. In this reality show, Carol Alt, Maggie Rizer, Frederique Van Der Wal, Mariel Hemingway, Irina Pantaeva, and Patricia Velasquez play a group of "close friends" that "comes together to deal with work and relationships outside of the modeling world." Sure, these women aren't booking the cover of Vogue, but they could be fun to watch in a Real Housewives, my-new-skin-care-line-is-better-than-yours kind of way.
http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/04/can_bravos_new_fashion_reality.html

what is that? :unsure:

Exactly and that's why I was wondering what the hell is going on, lol. But we will see, maybe it's just a rumour :smile:

WOW! I've never seen the Sedal commercial :o how this could ever have happened? :lol: I love the beginning (0:01-0:03) and the moment from 0:06 to 0:08. She looks so f**king beautiful :o :wub: I'm speechless! Oh, and I've always been jealous of her hair ^_^ Gorgeous, totally gorgeous :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasiakry
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->