Paul Frank Is My Friend

Caroline

Reaction score
I think Paul Frank is such a fun designer. Young people (like me) can afford it, and the designs just make me happy. I love how endless and creative the ideas for Julius are for different t-shirts and bags. (I recently bought my friend a Mr.T Julius shirt!) I also love seeing the other characters you don't see as much, like vic the snail or jorge the frog!

Visit His Website and check it out. The coolest part is the collaborations he's done with other designers and companies.

Here are some of my favorites. Please post yours!

I love the bags, I think they're very cute

i like Paul Frank, they just opened a new store here, their t-shirts and knit hats are the best :heart:

cute.
I see lots of young people going crazy over them! haha, ok I'm not old myself but I find them too cute for me :lol:

I like Paul Frank but I find his stuff a little too cute for me...the one of the little doggie is uber cute!!!

i really like them, though i always pick out the most "neutral" things. i have to say they offer amazing quality in terms of fabric, much better than most anyone else in their field.

:shock: COSTA MESA! thats my neighbor city! :woot: ... did you write that? or was it already on the bag?

anyway, thanx for posting...not really my style, but i like certain pieces on others

i liky - way too cute for my age too- but their t-shirts r fun- well no paul frank stores in Turkey anyway...

I love PAUL FRANK!!! I think they are the cutest and hippest things ever. The bags are awesome....I love it all :woot: :heart:

Pual frank is so cute, I lvoe his stuff, I thought that thous monogram bags he did a while ago that looked leik gucci btu with the money face instead where so clever, ahh so mcuh fun i lvoe it :heart: :P :grrr:

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 10:01 am
:shock: COSTA MESA! thats my neighbor city! :woot: ... did you write that? or was it already on the bag?

anyway, thanx for posting...not really my style, but i like certain pieces on others
that's where pf started.

i'm from around there to

It's not new anymore but I think the stuff is really cute :heart:

I bought this a week ago :lol: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"