Paul Smith S/S 10 London

This collection is so much fun!

Does anyone know what the neckpieces are made of? are they beads?

Color, so much color, I LOVE it! This collection is so much fun, so very PSB:(heart:

It's like Dries' younger sister... such an unexpected surprise! :heart:

It's absolutely adorable. The styling, the colors, the proportions, juxtaposed patterns/fabrics is so stunning and dynamic. It is so rich and beautifully layered. This is Paul's strongest collection in quite some time, imo.

Ty for posting, Adorefaith!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very freshing and the color palette is so great, usually I do not prefer colorful stuff personally, but this collection made an exception.

Smith is definitely a best men's designer than a women's one. this is "funny" but he never translated the talent he has to designed menswear to his women collection. but that's not necessary a bad thing.

Quite different from what he normally does, but a really cute and easy collection. His layers, prints and colours are brilliant.

are there any HQs available? :flower: I'm dying to get a better look at the patterns - they're absolutely gorgeous!

It's been a long time since I loved a Paul smith collection and I'm absolutely loving this. The colors and the styling is spot on. Love the addition of the colorful lips. As a whole it seems fun without being too loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
j'adore paul smith. i love the colorful make up, i love the styling, i love the mix of masculine and feminine, the prints...

At the end it just splashes into a confusion of Paul Smith stripes and randomly thrown together clothes.
I don't like it. Apart from the way he did the top button of the blazers up, because it's flattering on women, whereas a man should only do the middle up.

He's got such a brilliant way of putting edgy colours together, love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->