Vivienne Westwood Red Label S/S 10 London

I can't work out if that's her in her show look, or in her clothes she's come to the show in? She's had her hair done already I know that, as that's how most of the long haired models are having their hair done, and it looks a little too styled for it to be the outfit she's just arrived there in...?

Not very Westwood if it is a show look mind.

ftape.com

(and yes that is a show look, and yes, that is a frog on her head.)

Ftape.com

And horrifically, Lisa from Big Brother HAS walked in the show it would seem... :|

Okay, who in the name of hell has been doing the castings ofr Westwood? Whoever it is it needs to be severely punished :ninja:

IKR? Pamela Anderson has been a big enough disaster last season :cry:

^ she always does :P

Because it's Vivienne Westwood :lol: this looks fun,

it's vivienne westwood and yeah, it looks fun. but as much as i love vivienne and all this fun, some of her choices makes me feel like i'm going to have a heart attack

Pamela Anderson has been a big enough disaster last season

i'd rather seeing pamela than pixie geldof

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisy Lowe carried her own dog down the runway with her, and some models smoked while coming down the runway as well. Then there's stuffed frogs and a Big Brother contestant. It's all a bit disjointed for me so far..

i don't care for smoking models, daisy lowe or who else was at the show - what really bothers me is pixie geldof :sick:

Lisa's best friend when inside the Big Brother house, David.. will be gutted that she walked for Vivienne Westwood. He's obsessed with VW! :rofl:
& If I where Pixie I'd sue, due to that awful styling! She looks terrrrible :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
Luv everything I see, except for Pixie. But what a smart idea to make this the label for the young rebel again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->