Pedro Garcia - promising new designer

LibertyRose

memoirs of a...
Reaction score
I have only seen Pedro Garcia's shoes on Net-A-Porter and am already very interested. I like the satin pumps especially--he couldn't have picked better colors than lilac and seafoam. The price ranges from $280-$450, which I think is very reasonable.

10676_fr.jpg
10674_fr.jpg

10681_fr.jpg
10679_index.jpg

This up-and-coming designer deserves his own thread. :flower:

yeah i've seen him on net-a as well. I find him to be quite louboutin-esque, and i'm not crazy about his heel shape though like you said, he has nice colors. I haven't seen the shoes at 280 but I don't like when new shoe designers overcharge.

The silver ones are great, so old Hollywood looking.

Some of his designs are nice, but I've been fooled and thought they were another designers signature. :innocent:

I have the satin pumps above in mushroom,and they are just darling.However,I am a bit irritated that he has kinded flooded the market (or NAP anyway) with this particular shoe in every conceivable colour and shade.So Gap...so not exclusive.

I'm still happy with mine though,cos I bought them for an outfit which they really compliment beautifully and they go with so much else besides.

I dislike the glitter-encrusted sandals.

I shall be watching what he does next,but next time I'll wait before buying...to see if the same shoe gets sold in 10 colours like a Gap T-shirt.

If so,the he's going to be a one-hit wonder in my wardrobe,anyway...

^I like the pumps too, rest is kinda boring

of course they are cute, but nothing special, i guess. i really hate to be the pooper here but i'm still waiting on someone and something really special

He's very popular in Puerto Rico.

I remember seeing his shoes in stores over there, but never at that price... gosh, he used to sell shoes for like $45-$80 :doh:

he has a site! thank goodness there are more shoes. what do you guys think? i saw the ad campaign and i like the shoes more that i thought.

garcia15ee.jpg
garcia27hb.jpg

garcia33cj.jpg
garcia42bv.jpg

garcia57el.jpg
garcia61bu.jpg

garcia73ya.jpg
garcia88sc.jpg

love that pair of natural leather heels and the silver flats :heart:

I'd definetly wear them!

^ I hope those shoes aren't in the mid-priced market, because they just don't tickle my shoe fancy. :ninja: :innocent:

They're rather...Blah. I see designers in each shoe, they're very plain I think. Maybe in person they'd be better. That crystal toe hook on that Birkenstock style sandal is very J.Lo.

the first two posted are quite nice, the colors especially. i really like the lavendar. :flower: Other than that, they're nothing i haven't seen before.

I lo:heart:e Pedro Garcìa!!
I have 2 Pairs of them, they're really nice, and all tall. Really comfy. Seriously :rolleyes:
But I must say they're not build for walking nonstop. It hurts :ermm:

love the pumps and the flats, they look gorgeous! very promising....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->