Perfect Magazine Issue #6.5 2024 : Rihanna by Rafael Pavarotti

No eye contact!!! Kills me. Love the second one, and would have been a whole fierce moment

Rihanna in one word, the word being a c*nt. Jokes aside, though, it's a pretty cool set of covers. I like all three. Can't believe they went and asked Maria Grazia of all people to describe Rihanna with one word lmao

I like the first cover
Second cover is a bit RuPaul
Third cover is RuPaul as Cruella de Vil

The shot with the cigarette is awesome. Rihanna doing vintage Madonna way way way superior than Madonna does her vintage self these days. Instant homage to this supreme Herb Ritts shot:

Page2-Madonna-JUNE1990-scaled.jpg

All three covers are great but cover No. 2 is a personal favorite. Not one for Rihanna but she is delivering here. I think that she looks fierce.

I like the first cover but just can't stand his retouching.

She's always been a better model than most models and I've missed her.
Did she go somewhere? I feel like she's still consistently seen all the time despite not releasing music in ages? This has gotta be at least like her 3rd time covering a mag this year too (let alone all the social media shoots she always does for her brands)

The first one is giving Hedda Lettuce, and the third one is gibing Divine.
The second one is the best, but not by much.

The shot with the cigarette is awesome. Rihanna doing vintage Madonna way way way superior than Madonna does her vintage self these days. Instant homage to this supreme Herb Ritts shot:

Page2-Madonna-JUNE1990-scaled.jpg
Rihanna doesn't have a single shot in her entire career as iconic and legendary as this one shot of Madonna, by Ritts. Not one.💀

Massively dislike her music, ADORE that first cover. THAT's my kind of fashion content. Her modelling is indeed pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suriiyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->