Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for the photos Aqua. I adore Phoebe, she is so gorgeous:heart: and has a great body. I wish she was in more TV shows and films though :(.

Although I did hear from a source that Phoebe is in LA and she got herself an agent so she is looking for some new roles. So I hope to see more of her.:flower:

Really? Where did you hear that? That's great news! I can't wait to see "Tomorrow. when the war began", I'm sure it'll bring her more mature rules.

I heard it from "Aussie Celebs" website. A girl posts there and she is Phoebe's friend on facebook, knows her quite well, she told me this and she is very reliable.

:smile: I also can't wait to see her in the movie, I hope she does get into more roles and this time not kiddy stuff because she is far too talented to be wasted like this and its time she got into some more serious TV shows.

:D I did like her as Cleo on H20 though, thats what made me a fan of her in the first place.

I liked tha first picture in #36, she looks really good.

She is so pretty even without makeup!^_^ thanks for posting. I wish we could see her in more shows.

Well at the moment I can't wait until they start promoting "Tomorrow when the war began". I hope this role will help her to get more publicity because now it's very hard to get more information about her work.

Yeah, I hope that will open the doors for her to find more work, there really is a lack of information on her career and she is only known for "Cleo Setori" on H20. The last I heard was that she is looking for work in LA, that will take some time but I am very excited to see what is her next career move since H20 was a kids show, I wonder if she will do something a little bit different?B)

Some oldies form H2O... and newbies from "Tomorrow when the war began". Actually, I think in this film blond hair suits her quite well! At least in the posters.

h2o.gportal.hu

Well, Phoebe has turned 21... needless to say, there was a good party :D

h2o.gportal.hu

Phoebe is in the new In Style magazine! I personally think this is one of her best pictures ever:

mermaids-web.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->