Phoebe Tonkin

I love those scans from the Instyle magazine they are so beautiful, specially the one where she is wearing the red dress. Hope to see more to her, I really liked her in H2o.

Love the new photoshoot of Phoebe, her hair looks gorgeous and she looks beautiful!:woot: she's a good model.

No, she isn't.
She's playing Adrian in Home and away though.

1044110.jpg

Tomorrow, When The War Began actress Phoebe Tonkin has revealed that the DVD release of the film will include never-before-seen footage of the actors when they didn’t know they were being filmed.

The 21-year-old from Sydney is still on a high after the film’s success at this year’s Inside Film Awards, Australian Screen Actor Guild Awards and Saturday’s Australian Film Industry Awards, where it won the best sound award and the Macquarie AFI award for best adapted screenplay.

‘‘I knew we were doing something special – we had a talented scriptwriter, an amazing director and a young up-and-coming cast, so I knew we were in a good position to make a good film, plus the book fan base was there,’’ Tonkin told The Word.

‘‘To be recognised for it is kind of a bonus; it’s really cool that they recognised our film, it’s all pretty special.

‘‘At the AFIs on Saturday we were up against some pretty fantastic films and we were the messy young bunch. It was a surreal experience, because just 12 months ago we were in Newcastle shooting and blowing up bridges and getting dirty.’’

The cast spent three months filming the movie – adapted from the John Marsden novel – at locations in Dungog, Raymond Terrace and Maitland.

The film became the highest-grossing movie of this year, taking $13.5million in its 10-week run in cinemas.

Tonkin read Tomorrow in high school and said she was shocked at how true the script was to the book.

She finished filming horror film Bait on the Gold Coast on Friday and will spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve at home.

On January 10 she will move to LA by herself for six months.

‘‘I’ll be there for pilot season and to audition for films,’’ she said.

‘‘I’ve been working for six years so my parents are used to me just getting up and moving to the Hunter Valley for six months.’’

Tomorrow will be available on DVD from December 30.

p-tonkin.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->