Pictures Of New Louboutins

i don't like the purple, but i have been waiting for the leopard ones. i love them. i, too, have seen lots of knock offs :angry: but Louboutin's are the prettiest. :heart:

The pattern on the leopard ones is badly done...I never go for leopard printed stuff unless the pattern is "true to nature"
..anything else easily end up looking cheap.
I'm not sure about the gold and purple ones...judging from the photo I'm leaning towards no.

purple is the grossest color ever, and no one should ever pay that much for purple shoes. ew.

Originally posted by dani@Oct 28 2004, 09:40 PM
purple is the grossest color ever, and no one should ever pay that much for purple shoes. ew.
[snapback]409902[/snapback]​

in your opinion...*wink*...

welcome to tfs...i actually just got a gorgeous pr of wedges that are dk green suede with a purple patent wedge and a purple velvet ribbon...lovely lovely lovely... :wub:

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 28 2004, 09:44 PM
in your opinion...*wink*...

welcome to tfs...i actually just got a gorgeous pr of wedges that are dk green suede with a purple patent wedge and a purple velvet ribbon...lovely lovely lovely... :wub:
[snapback]409904[/snapback]​

ha, thanks. thats so nice of you. i like the green... can i see a pic of those?

ick, no. I'd never wear them, but then again i've seen them look fairly nice on other people .. mostly people with sticks for legs, seeing as how they louboutin's always make my calves look enormous.

Originally posted by Hanne@Oct 24 2004, 07:43 AM
The pattern on the leopard ones is badly done...I never go for leopard printed stuff unless the pattern is "true to nature"
[snapback]405396[/snapback]​
i couldn't agree with you more! this is one of the reasons i'm so finicky with my leopard/cheetah-print accessories etc :P

dior's leopard (well actually panther) print this season is true to nature and is total perfection... :wub:

fw04_panther_jackie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->